New mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RonkJo

12-08-2013

well my suggestion is about "Same champions" mode. If u play DOTA u should know what i am talking about it is like 1 is the lucky guy who is going to pick a champion and everybody are going to play with this champion(only champions that ALL players have) i think it is going to be funny imagine 10 nidas,katas,luxs,morganas,NUNUS yeah TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTE ZERO!!!,gragases,LEONAS it is going to be epic :stun,slow,stun,stun,slow,stun,stun,slow,stun,stun ,slow,stun,stun,slow,stun
please think about this idea please it is going to be pretty cool

rimana

12-08-2013

it makes game stupid really imagine 5karthus 4of them ulti then the 5th get penta or imagine 10teemo then u cant even walk cause of shrooms.thats not really ideal

Eshu

12-08-2013

no thanks. I find this a horrible idea.. You can do that in dota because there you have no ap scaling on mages (as far as I know from peopel who talked about it - I am nt a player of that game) - here Karthusville would melt practically anyone and everyone... boring - unnecessary - lame...(also it was proposed a week or two ago or so we didn't like it even then lol)

spacedoc

13-08-2013

some players will love that idea so why not, who dont like he dont need to play that mode . it will be good to have all kind off strange mods in lol

Eshu

13-08-2013

some people willlove that idea for like 5 games then it will get old - riot won't invest energy into something that isn't really enough to classify for an "event" can youreally see yourself sitting down and spamming this over and over again? hardly... even dominion which at least at some point makes sense is not popular how would this be populated for long?

Japuklafluk

14-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkJo View Post
stun,slow,stun,stun,slow,stun,stun,slow,stun,stun, slow,stun,stun,slow,stun
There is something like that in Smite and i tried it... not fun man, not fun .

But yeah i totally i agree i really want new modes and one changing mode like a mode of the day or some ****

RonkJo

16-08-2013

guys it is not going to be boring cuz it is gonna be a skill battle..same champion mode is one of the hardest modes in DOTA and we all know that DOTA is harder than league of legends and think that lol became boring

Coreeshi

16-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkJo View Post
DOTA is harder than league of legends
Seriously ? Really ?

Et3rnumWinD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreeshi View Post
Seriously ? Really ?
yeah it is.

Eshu

16-08-2013

More difficult to start.. i find it boring though...