Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

halioszka

Recruiter

08-19-2013

neeeeeeeeeeeerf pls

TheSoulReaver03

08-23-2013

Phreak, your changes are the most retarded ones I've ever seen...true damage to yi? Are you serious?
Just for people who want to lick his butt, I'll have you know that Riot said "We like AP Yi", yet they destroyed him, just because phreak loves to clear out the whole jungle in 1 minute. And the nef Trinity Force....200% attack damage, I mean what the hell.
As for the Elise "nerf"...it was a BUG when you could rappel outside of cast range, yet they still make it up as it was intended only for people to learn about her. Who the hell could possibly believe this?

ProtoRaze

08-26-2013

Yi should be nerfed a little bit,nothing really changed on yi since he got removed ability damage from Alpha strike...even now when Yi is only playable as AD,he still looks like AP,in my opinion,i dont know about other people opinion's.

Gladius

08-27-2013

Nerf plox.

Aneek W Agry

09-04-2013

better nerf broken fiddle !!

Josif999

09-08-2013

Omg Master YI dont need to have nerf He was so awesome with the combination Of Attack and the abilitty power Riot Why Why ????

enzop

09-08-2013

(y)

Pieter the creep

09-12-2013

plz riot nerf yi

MadnesS97

09-15-2013

very good rework

kuwaitNJM

09-16-2013

OP