Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkbugy

08-01-2013

he is to strong now.He can kill you easy behind tower and run...

Kira Onime

08-01-2013

Stupidity...
You saved us from AP Yi and now you created a similar idiot champion but on AD.
You ruined the game for the players who actually want a balanced game. For example I've witnessed 6-10 Master Yi's who made Pentakills...I've been playing for more than 400 games now and I've never seen so many Pentas in such a short time with the same champion with different summoners.
When will the nerf come...

exthief1

08-04-2013

hi all im gay and i like hard dickk in my asss so if u want pls add me on facebook kwstas koCtakicss or on skype exhtif1 if u are not gay my mom like hard coack too because she is alone so add me cant wait for yaay!!!

Angeltech

08-05-2013

Nice, gonna try him out soon.

Nefertiijti

08-05-2013

This reworked Yi is even worse for every1 then the old one, he has so much ways to easy kill whole enemy team. When im playing this champin i can nearly every game do penta without bigger problems. I really think, that this new Yi needs big nerf.

Gamercho321

08-05-2013

Finally no Ap yi

Drag0n4eveR

08-06-2013

Nerf Q ! Anyway.. Just think a little, if his ult dont was narfed.. he destroyed everything !
Just nerf a little his Q and then will be balanced.

GERfild MSA

08-08-2013

looks like we have the strongest jungler here ^^

HyProH

08-10-2013

not only his q but his E as well if yi gets his items going his gonna hit you with at least 1k true dmg

Groudonas

08-18-2013

they need to nerf his E and Q. Q is too op in jungle and true dmg on E while he have like x2 attack speed....