Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.10 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kicsiduda

Recruiter

07-30-2013

Dear Riot. Please, tell me, when will we get an option menu in the pvp.net client, NOT in the game client. Because what if I would like to change the resolution and make it windowed without laging the first 5-6 mins in the video options?
Please *-*

Magneticy

07-30-2013

Are you serious Riot?

STOP NERFING ELISE

And are you kidding me? This Thursday will be the 7th week since Aatrox released, means 2 months, and no Lucian in the upcoming patch? Just wow

FL42H

07-30-2013

Quote:
Kicsiduda:
Dear Riot. Please, tell me, when will we get an option menu in the pvp.net client, NOT in the game client. Because what if I would like to change the resolution and make it windowed without laging the first 5-6 mins in the video options?
Please *-*

What about changing video settings in custom games? o.O

And where is Lucian?

Tormentor 7

07-30-2013

AP Yi has come to an end with mostly the ruin of Meditate , Runic Bulwark should stay Banshee's Veil granding no mana epic fail , well the reast champion changes mostly are good although now Thresh as it sounds will have unlimited armor and ability power raise as long as he keeps farming but that's good for me cause i like Thresh and finaly cause i saw u return items like Moonflair Blade please return to us Force Of Nature and as it was before so we can have an old Hecarim OP build as before ! Thank you RIOT and keep up the hard work

GreatEvilSoul

07-30-2013

Im reading every patch released and srsly thinking about dropping lol.
Every patch make most of interesting/not bad things much worse.
I see mostly nerfing champs and nerfing not popular champs, i have a feeling that riot want us to play op/sure to win champs like:Darius top(nearly 100% win), udyr jungle(one of the best junglers), vayne still op and very valuable pick and a lot more.
I can`t say everything but this changes you make are very dangerous and often unpleasent, try to buff some unpopular champions like singed, gragas, shaco, champs that really need some patching or rework.

P.S. Why doing anything to Poppy noone playing her literally noone.
P.S.S. Sorry for not so good english.

TrafalgarLaw127

07-30-2013

Where in the eeeefffff!!! Is lucian!?!?!

TrafalgarLaw127

07-30-2013

i have 16000 IP saved JUST for him

CMON RIOT!!

TrafalgarLaw127

07-30-2013

Aatrox has been released for nearly 2 months now.........

FL42H

07-30-2013

Quote:
GreatEvilSoul:
Im reading every patch released and srsly thinking about dropping lol.
Every patch make most of interesting/not bad things much worse.
I see mostly nerfing champs and nerfing not popular champs, i have a feeling that riot want us to play op/sure to win champs like:Darius top(nearly 100% win), udyr jungle(one of the best junglers), vayne still op and very valuable pick and a lot more.
I can`t say everything but this changes you make are very dangerous and often unpleasent, try to buff some unpopular champions like singed, gragas, shaco, champs that really need some patching or rework.

P.S. Why doing anything to Poppy noone playing her literally noone.
P.S.S. Sorry for not so good english.

I think they have better things to repair/change. They already said they will do something with Poppy but its not too easy as you think.

Darius was nerfed and i think his win ratio isnt nearly 100%, i won against +-70% top lanes against Darius, you must just learn to play against him.

About udyr. Ehm, Since he got his Ultimate skin he is really playing a lot but before, he wasnt playing a lot, and he isnt one of the best junglers for this meta.

Vayne's ultimate will be nerfed only by higher CD, and something about E (i think lower range), and its not so big problem. Just Vayne's players will should wait for his ultimates more time and will must use Q before E. So where is problem?

Korneferos

07-30-2013

Wow wow wow.

Quote:
Recipe: Seeker's Armguard + Negatron Cloak + 420 Gold = 2300 Total Gold
+50 Ability Power
+50 Armor
+50 Magic Resist
UNIQUE Passive - Tenacity: Reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds, and immobilizes by 35%

Its like "bye bye Abyssal Scepter" i love u but i can buy bots mag pen

Amumu like this Patch but his ban chance now - some like... 100%