Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New free champion rotation (Season three: week 26)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rengo23

07-30-2013

i may try vayne and naotilus other champions are not my tipe

and can in the next rotation be alistar,brand,elise,gragas,malzahar and karthus. At least 2 of them

FlenkyTheButcher

Recruiter

07-30-2013

aww.. they got veigar power bars wrong.. .. he should have 2 full bars instead of 1 at spells and magic abilities!

FlenkyTheButcher

Recruiter

07-30-2013

@rengo ... karthus is really boring.. i liked him a lot when i started playing this game.. but he's not as fun anymore...

MetaX kvack

07-30-2013

Quote:
kl anfsasoh:
Too many Vaynes already. How many more will it be? :O

inb4 that all games have a fed vayne

dragonkiller XL

Recruiter

07-30-2013

where is Vi? -,-

RaVeN09

07-30-2013

I think its not a bad rotation.Only annoying things r 2 450 champs and Leona.She was in rotation 3 weeks ago...But i cant see an annoying thing except these

dionnisaras

07-30-2013

So many Vaynes...
At least she is getting nerfed(Longer Ult CD, Less Range on her Q)

Vladimiś

07-30-2013

@dionnisaras
She dont really need nerfs, and how it would be less range on her Q? Its only bonus to AA.
But yes another Vayne free-week is boring

frfjust

07-30-2013

Why is it that every time i buy a champion, the next free rotation the champion that i bought, is f2p.. No joking, that is happening to me every time :/

Antikurvazeus

07-30-2013

Quote:
Hamady3:
Only thing i might try is nautilus, sejuani and Nami, but really two 450 IP champions?

And what about 5 6300 ip champions ?

Quote:
frfjust:
Why is it that every time i buy a champion, the next free rotation the champion that i bought, is f2p.. No joking, that is happening to me every time :/

why don't you check champion sale prediction ? (one what i found is very accurate)

Quote:
rengo23:
i may try vayne and naotilus other champions are not my tipe

and can in the next rotation be alistar,brand,elise,gragas,malzahar and karthus. At least 2 of them

you can get alistar free by subscribing to riot youtube channel,so he will never be free on champion week rotation,same go with tristana.Karthus was free last week,so it's n ot gonna happen soon.
Personally i like this rotation especially for nautilus,shyvana and fiora,i want to try them long time ago.
btw:i agree with dragonkiller XL about Vi ,she is amazing champions and very funny to play,lots' of us want her to be on free rotation along with talon and lee sin