Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 30.7 - 02.8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

headshot007

07-29-2013

nice sale ... but i have them all -.-

Ryukì

07-29-2013

Bad sale IMO, i'm not playing GP or Gragas, still, not buying champion with RP in any way, maybe some other players can benefit from this sale. I would recommend putting Jade Dragon Wukong or Heartseeker Vayne on the next sale That would make my day

Zombark

07-29-2013

Nice sale, but riot pls.. Stop trying to promote spirit guard udyr.. Putting udyr on free week was enough.. Next time please put shyvana on sale! And irelia or something.

Eri4lis

07-29-2013

Quote:
PoizoneheartGR:
Bad sale IMO, i'm not playing GP or Gragas, still, not buying champion with RP in any way, maybe some other players can benefit from this sale. I would recommend putting Jade Dragon Wukong or Heartseeker Vayne on the next sale That would make my day

Sadly Heartseeker and Jade Dragon were already on sale, so i guess they can be reapeted after all avaible skins will be discounted

Lasjah

07-29-2013

Quote:
mstp:

next sale Roit Graves and Nasus pl0x

Riot Graves sales are reserved to events, and K-9 Nasus will never be on sale anymore, last chance to pick it up was last year, only way to get it now is to get a skin code.

NXG Radiation

07-29-2013

Armor of the fifth age taric or a blitzcrank/xerath skin maybe?

Quality ADC

07-29-2013

Still waiting for dragontrainer lulu

Iisus Hristos 69

07-29-2013

Really nice sale,who's the ******bag downvoting everyone for saying that it is a nice sale ?!

Madonna

07-29-2013

fuc* this f*cktards who create this game...i hope in all of you riot die ur mom NOWWWW

Madonna

07-29-2013

someone hack and destroy this fuc*ing game plssss