Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how can i speak with riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kostasgate4

07-29-2013

my brother's profile has been stolen how can he take it back ?

I AM LUKAS

Master Recruiter

07-29-2013

The one and only legit way is to:
1. Go there https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests
2. Give them your details (of stolen account) such as login, summoner name, transaction details (if you've ever purchrased RP's on that account), e-mail, 1st registered e-mail if you still remember it, when was the last time you logged in and your last password.
3. Wait for their reply. Each message that you add to your post will put ticket lower, to the very end of list of tickets awaiting for replies.
4. Don't reveal your details to anyone else. Nobody can help you trough forums/game.
5. This is wrong forum to ask about this. Write to them and be patient.

NJFOE

09-18-2014

me main NJFOE take ban cause this ****ing riot give me lag and this is no the first time you itake lag from riot and i take ban and me pc is good never lag
CAUSE OF RIOT I TAKE BAN ON ME MAIN NICE