Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 26.7 - 29.7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I aint no Carry

Recruiter

07-25-2013

Quote:
Vinterkyss:
Sad... I had hope that this time I will get discount on demonblade tryndamere and headhunter nidalee
Personally I think morgana and shyvana have better skins and syndra original skin is better!

Demonblade is legendary so it'll never EVER go on sale...

11Slicer11

07-25-2013

time to get syndra
nice sale btw

SafirTouch

07-25-2013

Hate these kids , it was a guy at first page sayin' "Time to buy syndra so that i can get the skin" . WTF?!?! Dude's , do you really love spending money ? Most of you do not know how syndra needs to be played .. sad but true .

If you love wasting money go for it , but im giving myself face palms ,everytime i see "kids" a grown up man cannot think like that , they are going to buy skin's or so on , and then you see the acc on ebay or nvm , riot please do something about that .
still how the f**k to buy skins for fun :|

Eri4lis

07-25-2013

Dude, but skins are for fun...it's not like "Oh i am so pr0 so i bought skin", it's more like "Hey, i like this guy and its funny skin, why i won't buy it?"

Kira Onime

07-25-2013

Quote:
Vinterkyss:
Sad... I had hope that this time I will get discount on demonblade tryndamere and headhunter nidalee
Personally I think morgana and shyvana have better skins and syndra original skin is better!

Demonblade Tryndamere will never be on sale because it's a Legendary Skin and Legendary Skins never go on sale.

Dark Shadow

07-25-2013

Quote:
SafirTouch:
Hate these kids , it was a guy at first page sayin' "Time to buy syndra so that i can get the skin" . WTF?!?! Dude's , do you really love spending money ? Most of you do not know how syndra needs to be played .. sad but true .

If you love wasting money go for it , but im giving myself face palms ,everytime i see "kids" a grown up man cannot think like that , they are going to buy skin's or so on , and then you see the acc on ebay or nvm , riot please do something about that .

You know there is neat thing called practising with champions, it's a cool thing where you try to learn a champion. Yeah I bet you didn't consider that choice!

PS: I facepalm whenever someone suggest we buff Diana

Saha

07-25-2013

Quote:
SafirTouch:

there isnt a rule that says 'you can only buy a skin if you are pro with that champ and play it 99/100 games'

for example i will buy the shyvana skin cause i'm collecting the champs with one skin/champ so my collection can grow again, ty riot

and also riot takes a lot of work into this game which u get free, so if you buy rp its not waste of money cause it goes to the company which gives this game for free

Miyeon

07-25-2013

Quote:
SafirTouch:

Being poor sux, doesn't it?
Thanks to guys who buy skins for fun you can play that game for free!

TurtleHD

07-25-2013

Hi, nice champion & skin sale!
That Syndra skin is so cool!
I'm still waiting for Tundra Fizz or Royal Shaco. If Riot will put at least one of these skins on sale next time, it would be awesome

Antikurvazeus

07-25-2013

Quote:
ThyKimeriderf:
Demonblade is legendary so it'll never EVER go on sale...

Mecha Kha'zix is legendary skin too and it has been on sale two weeks about or so
btw:finally zac on sale,thanks so much riot ! )