Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 23.7. - 26.7.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

angrybirdsbirdsa

07-22-2013

Whats about fizz on sale? Or bloodstone lissandra

I SwearSheWas80

07-22-2013

please dragon trainer lulu next sale :<

Dark Shadow

07-22-2013

Quote:
Aqila:
just bought headhunter rengar 2 hours ago...troll riot is troll

Because Riot totally can see the future and knows when you bought it...send a ticket to support, they can fix you problem.

Quote:
angrybirdsbirdsa:
Whats about fizz on sale? Or bloodstone lissandra

I doubt Bloodstone Lissandra will be on sale anytime soon, Lissandra as champion is still relatively new.

Quote:
FreakzYo:
please dragon trainer lulu next sale :<

The next 1350RP skin won't be on sale before 2 weeks from now. You will have to wait awhile

@OT
Nice sale I guess, been waiting for that Rengar and Zyra skin...now to be actually learn how to play Zyra...

BloodGraw

07-22-2013

BEST SALE EVER!I AM JUMPING 2 METRES HIGH

I wanted so hard Rengar skin and Darius!THAAANK YOU RIOT!

I SwearSheWas80

07-22-2013

Quote:
Dark Shadow:
Because Riot totally can see the future and knows when you bought it...send a ticket to support, they can fix you problem.

I doubt Bloodstone Lissandra will be on sale anytime soon, Lissandra as champion is still relatively new.

The next 1350RP skin won't be on sale before 2 weeks from now. You will have to wait awhile

@OT
Nice sale I guess, been waiting for that Rengar and Zyra skin...now to be actually learn how to play Zyra...

yeah i know i have to wait..
i know sale 1.2.3.4
and i waited since the mecha kha'zix XD
guess no luck for me.. i hope next 1350 will be dragon trainer lulu

I aint no Carry

Recruiter

07-22-2013

Quote:
Aqila:
just bought headhunter rengar 2 hours ago...troll riot is troll

Everybody knows that you always wait for them to announce the new sale before buying... if it's the last day

Ryukì

07-22-2013

Headhunter Rengar is nice, but wtf Wildfire Zyra? I didn't need this one, but i'm sure some players will be extra pleased

For the next 1350 skin, i may suggest Dragon Trainer Lulu, Sad Robot Amumu and Soul Reaver Draven

kouradinio

07-22-2013

pls i need nedelee skin

tapak3

07-22-2013

Quote:
kouradinio:
pls i need nedelee skin

and i need nedelee skin too :P

Eri4lis

07-22-2013

Quote:
PoizoneheartGR:
Headhunter Rengar is nice, but wtf Wildfire Zyra? I didn't need this one, but i'm sure some players will be extra pleased

For the next 1350 skin, i may suggest Dragon Trainer Lulu, Sad Robot Amumu and Soul Reaver Draven

Sad Robot was already on sale in this season, same with Soul Reaver Draven, and he was even before price change from 975 to 1350