Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free transfers to the Russian server available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlento

07-15-2013

Please make polish server ty

Dr0mer

07-15-2013

Please dear riot make free transfer from EU Nord and East to EU West many players will be happy

FreeMotion

07-15-2013

You should make a free refers between EUNE and EUW. I know a lot of people that would like to play in West and a lot of people that would like to play in EUNE. I think that people would be more comfortable in servers they would like to play

ediN

07-15-2013

Can you make transfer from " EUNE " to the " EU West " free ? ( PLEASE ? )

undEAdbUs

07-15-2013

Quote:
BrUnoToTO:
The senjuani skin will be free? And if you don't ahve sejuani u will get her for free?

yeah, it should be like ali or trist

RickyDK

07-15-2013

Quote:
fusion01:
come one guys
im from latin america and i want to go to russia... its so unfair... plz add free transfers from Latin America north/south to Russia server

yap 2 Islate are server is only are bate idder so stop islate the server Plz

undEAdbUs

07-15-2013

Quote:
ernestos91:
i dont think its very good that.. if was english in russian server a lot of players will be playing there too

this made coz most russians players have not best ping on eu or eune servers, and there is still a lot players in russia who will not play game if its not translated to russian. and yeah main reason for russian server - most european pay options is not available in russia.

Quote:
FreeMotion:
You should make a free refers between EUNE and EUW. I know a lot of people that would like to play in West and a lot of people that would like to play in EUNE. I think that people would be more comfortable in servers they would like to play

its not intresting for riot - to have one huge server and one small so they wont motivate players to do that. except they will get money for that

Quote:
imRaims:
If i transfer, can i transfer back to EUNE free?

no u wont

Quote:
fusion01:
come one guys
im from latin america and i want to go to russia... its so unfair... plz add free transfers from Latin America north/south to Russia server

u will have bad ping. eune still better for u.

SpecTReNoob

07-15-2013

Am i going to be in Gold III or will i fall back to Bronze after transfer?

VodolazZ

07-15-2013

I am from RF..so I am exicted to see a Latin American players who want to start on CIS server! I rly wish em good luck and want all russian speaking guys to be more friendly to foreign languages!

I am playing on EU n&e server and unfortunately i am not ready to join RU&CIS cause i do not want to loose all english-speaking friends and community behind. But in spite of it i wish all russian players to be very friendly and to show their best among others.

EpilepticTourist

07-15-2013

Quote:
Riot Dieselnoi:
RU/CIS server is Russian language only. Having played a few games there it can be challenging if you don't speak Russian

XD