Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 16.7. - 19.7.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex

Recruiter

07-15-2013

Quote:
Wanderkrowe:
A decent sale I guess though nothing interesting for me personally.

Riot, why not put Demonblade tryndamere on sale? The last time was in 2011 which was quite a long time ago, many of us weren't playing that time.
The other one, Aether wing kayle..why not? It's been 6 months since her release, those who can afford 1820 rp for a skin have already bought her, those who can't will continue not to. By putting her on sale more people would buy it so I think it would be a financially fine decision but I'm sure you know this too.

I realize I suggested 2 legendaries for a sale but heck, you can throw us a bone or 2 from time to time.

Peace

Riot have stated multiple times that they'll never put a legendary skin on sale. They may be lower prices for a very short time, or lowered if they get turned into legacy skins, but otherwise no, they'll never go on sale. It's stated once every few days on the forum. If she was put on sale, sure there'd be more people buying it, but they'd be screwing over a lot of people who bought her and would be recorded as lying. Bad business sense.

Dark Shadow

07-15-2013

Quote:
Wanderkrowe:

Riot, why not put Demonblade tryndamere on sale? The last time was in 2011 which was quite a long time ago, many of us weren't playing that time.
The other one, Aether wing kayle..why not? It's been 6 months since her release, those who can afford 1820 rp for a skin have already bought her, those who can't will continue not to. By putting her on sale more people would buy it so I think it would be a financially fine decision but I'm sure you know this too.

I realize I suggested 2 legendaries for a sale but heck, you can throw us a bone or 2 from time to time.

Peace

Legendary skins will NEVER go on sale.

Quote:
Heteric:
I am pretty sure Justicar Syndra WAS on sale some time ago.

No, Justicar Syndra has never been on sale.

Quote:
ÐeeJayÐray:
If you want, you can check lolking.net to see which champions have never received a 50% sale on their skins For example, Bilgewater Katarina has never been on sale before, that's why her skin will be on a 50% discount during 16.07 - 19.07. I suppose that Tribal Ryze, Justicar Syndra or Atlantean Fizz will be on sale soon, since these skins haven't been on a sale before either...

I doubt Justicar Syndra will be on sale before Rengar, Zyra and Diana's skin (all 3 released before her) got their skins on sale.

Anyway the sale is decent I guess, Fiora may be a little UP but she is a funny champ ^^

vladok97

07-15-2013

booooooo

Ryukì

07-15-2013

Awwwwwww come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I bought High Command Katarina...i didn't know Bilgewater Katarina would go on sale just a day after i bought that skin...omfg...now i want that too...I will definetely pick up Dark Crystal Ryze though, so yea, good sale for me!

DeepbloodEclipse

07-15-2013

I like that Fiora and Ez are on sale, not so much interested in the skins tho.

P0lgara

07-15-2013

i cant let it go like this... the trolling that followed us for so many sales... it cant be the same without it
so i will just have to take it upon myself!

Y U NO PUT MECHA KHA'ZIX SALE?! ME WAIT YEARS NO MECHA KHA'ZIX!

SexualPr3dator

07-15-2013

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Nasus 450 IP. If so, rofl.

Elthyr1on

07-15-2013

Quote:
P0lgara:
i cant let it go like this... the trolling that followed us for so many sales... it cant be the same without it
so i will just have to take it upon myself!

Y U NO PUT MECHA KHA'ZIX SALE?! ME WAIT YEARS NO MECHA KHA'ZIX!

Mecha Khazix was on sale last week.. :/

Înfernus

07-15-2013

Headhunter kitty Rengar!
Pl0x!

Elefanti123

Recruiter

07-15-2013

Quote:
Wanderkrowe:

Peace
aether wing Kaybe is legendary skin. legendary skin never come on sale