Patch 3.10, New item icon, new skins,Replay, New skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lazejippo

13-07-2013

http://www.in2lol.com/en/news/10735-...eplay-and-more

Finnaly Replay Function will come out =)

What are you most excited about in upcoming patch?

PBE patch 3.10 part1 and part2.

EDIT: Failed on title, wrote New skins 2 times, i wanted to write "New item"

EDIT 2: New jungle time http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07...-one.html#more

Dark Shadow

13-07-2013

Dat Randuins Omen nerf...

Hrki

14-07-2013

That's a lot of changes...

BloodKnight87

14-07-2013

Thanks. Nice share.

Aetherness

14-07-2013

Yi will end up like post remake karma. Except that he was actually useful before and people played him.

ImKilaya

14-07-2013

First I want them to fix the client after horrible 3.9. Then we can talk about next patch Oo

lazejippo

14-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKilaya View Post
First I want them to fix the client after horrible 3.9. Then we can talk about next patch Oo

Me to =) There many bugs like DC, and item bug in the game.

Many bugs from patch 3.9 will get fixed in patch 3.10.

Riot are working hard to fix Log-in, DC, FPS drop problems and thatīs is one of the reason why they dont wanna bring out the new Ultimate skin.. The server would crash.

Kix98

14-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherness View Post
Yi will end up like post remake karma. Except that he was actually useful before and people played him.
The problem wasn't Yi being played or not played, it was that he is too toxic in lower levels of the game. People using their low-level accounts and picking him AP just destroyed others and ruined fun for begginer players. That's why he's being "removed" as AP while focusing on him being Melee hypercarry.

His new skillset looks better for players who like to play melee ADs like Fiora, Trynd and old Master Yi. He got actually pretty much buffed with steroids and his AP playstyle stays the same. He still needs to get those resets in order to fully benefit from Alphastrike and he can now be played in new ways such as AD caster not Carry.

Also, I predict return of Atmogs Yi.

Vozu

14-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix98 View Post
The problem wasn't Yi being played or not played, it was that he is too toxic in lower levels of the game. People using their low-level accounts and picking him AP just destroyed others and ruined fun for begginer players. That's why he's being "removed" as AP while focusing on him being Melee hypercarry.

His new skillset looks better for players who like to play melee ADs like Fiora, Trynd and old Master Yi. He got actually pretty much buffed with steroids and his AP playstyle stays the same. He still needs to get those resets in order to fully benefit from Alphastrike and he can now be played in new ways such as AD caster not Carry.

Also, I predict return of Atmogs Yi.
Pretty much this - bonus AD, true damage on attacks, Q lowering cooldow with basic attacks and R, more reliable invulnerability, and penetration-proof Meditate... He has all the tools melee ADC could want, I think.
Yi might make a triumphant return to the League next patch.

lazejippo

14-07-2013

Bump