Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate esports with permanent summoner icons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kira Onime

07-11-2013

1600 RP for some Icons...i would invest those RPs in skins who actually make my gameplay more enjoyable

dark shadows1234

07-11-2013

when the fk is the SGU WE WAN'T ITTTTTTT NOWWW PLZ

anihilion

07-11-2013

So I read on NA forum SGU is not delayed because of death animations.. So when will we get SGU in shop?
@EDIT
ugly icons for 250 RP? U mad? I got better icon from harroween anyway, so no thx
(all icons bundle price 3k RP, almost 2x SGU price[first 4 days?], really Riot?)

JoaoLuis

07-11-2013

Yea just bought MYM gogogo guys!!! :DDD

If you can't afford it don't no one cares, if you don't like it don't buy it and stop crying about that

Go ahead give me "-" don't care you don't want to support your team too bad, find a job and stop playing 24/7 ;}

Mavai

07-11-2013

Such a waste of rp...

dark shadows1234

07-11-2013

cuz i am not a huge fan about the lcs :/ i just wan't the SGU and roit lied to us when they sayed it will come at 3.9 patch

cytheria

07-11-2013

WHO care for the summoners icon JESUS......grow up as company and make the game better as a game and not as some icon and this stuff...
your focus to fantasy league is so large and you destory the game for some nerds,,,
good job guys ....

anihilion

07-11-2013

Dont care icons gib us SGUUU!!!!!

LegendCZ

07-11-2013

really on North America they are raged ... you know why ??? cause no SGU what WAS promised ... but even icons that arent free ... like WTH? is this a free game? ... cause i losing this feeling riot want from us more and more money ... i losing my faith to your listening and loving for your community in this time i feel it really low ... last time you had problems with game you even dont give some sorry gift ... what you in past do ... Btw sorry for english and riot ... you getting really down with service and love to your costumers.

Edit: Yes i read it it is for support our team but 10% is going to their pockets rest for riot ... not so well supported. everytime i defended riot but they a far away and i starting raging.

TutelarCrib

07-11-2013

Quote:
EizoCZ:
really on North America they are raged ... you know why ??? cause no SGU what WAS promised ... but even icons that arent free ... like WTH? is this a free game? ... cause i losing this feeling riot want from us more and more money ... i losing my faith to your listening and loving for your community in this time i feel it really low ... last time you had problems with game you even dont give some sorry gift ... what you in past do ... Btw sorry for english and riot ... you getting really down with service and love to your costumers.

Edit: Yes i read it it is for support our team but 10% is going to their pockets rest for riot ... not so well supported. everytime i defended riot but they a far away and i starting raging.

The game is free. You're not obligated to buy anything.
Spirit Guard Udyr is indeed delayed, but according to Riot, we will be rewarded in an unexpected way, as you can see here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3647704&page=40#39644694
Riot isn't obligated to give out gifts everytime they experience a problem with the game. They offer a completely free game, so be grateful of that, and be patient if they have problems.
20% of the price of the icons go to the teams themselves, the rest go to Esports. In what way, I'm not sure, but it's defienetely not going into Riot's pocket,