Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antiwian

07-09-2013

Skin is so ugly

tomounisou

07-09-2013

No more Mister Ability Power Yi D:

MeGarcher79

07-09-2013

I think they did this because AP Master Yi had extremely high mid lane sustain, while having enormous amount of damage with his Q. I guess there will be more AD Master Yi players now.

Sneakysob

Recruiter

07-09-2013

very cool <3

LotusMelody

07-09-2013

Aw yiss, madafakin 6 PD is back

DennyBraids

07-09-2013

Alpha Strike can critically strike,dealing anadditional 1.1*AP physical damage.

I'm sorry, but I quite don't understand why the bonus dmg on alfa strike based on crit proc is 1,1*AP. Whole point of the rework, as I understood it, is for the campion and his build to make more sence; but building crit chance and AP together makes no sence at all and there is obviously no base bonus so if u have 100% crit chance and 0 AP, bonus dmg there is on alfa strike is none. That is the most stupid thing I have seen from riot in months...

Dampe87

07-09-2013

finaly gj riot now you have to rework udyr pls to look like a little bit like the new skin pls

H0lyDragonSlayer

07-09-2013

Awesome but still i'm on position thath he is even op-er then befor.Maybie op-er but cooler nice riot.

xXnicepeterXx2

07-09-2013

Wow, so now he's more op than ever... And I bet that half the players are gonna play him AD now... I mean, look at him, he has 3 passives, ult is more op, meditate is more op, Alpha Strike is more op (which I thought is impossible), Passive is more op, Wuju Style is more op... Gj Riot, just keep buffing OP Champs and it's soon gonna be 'League of OPness'...

Nolph

Recruiter

07-09-2013

Epic. Nice job, i like all the skins on yi now. Nicely done.