Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakypka

Recruiter

07-09-2013

nerf ad yi

azullana

07-09-2013

I love the icons, now they feel more DotA 2-like, which is a very positive thing

2hmadmoeen

07-09-2013

Quote:
Eternz:
Can some one tell me what is changed ? ty

it's called "reading" for a reason

PowerOfDoi

07-09-2013

Quote:
2hmadmoeen:
it's called "reading" for a reason

He prolly doesnt know the old yi, the recent trundle and sej "reworks" where also basicaly identical to the old kit, just numbers / effect changed (AS vs Tencaity etc)

BännäKäffäLättä

07-09-2013

Quote:
Eternz:
Can some one tell me what is changed ? ty

cant see much of a change here XD still sounds as GODLIKE as he was when he were AP YI :P

ZombyEatMyBRaIN

Recruiter

07-09-2013

R.I.P. AP Wuju Master... u was my best friend, and still in heart!

ARISE new meta Wuju style! sounds like OP!

4xentaris

07-09-2013

Im not Expert Yi...i tought his ulti made him imune to more kinds of CC not just Slows... hmmmm seams i was wrong. anyways remains to be seen if this rework is any good. i dont realy play him now too chaotic for me.

Quote:
azullana:
I love the icons, now they feel more DotA 2-like, which is a very positive thing

first of all in Dota 2 all champions (almost) are some kind of Bugs Insects Creatures, more like bizare shapes without a real personality to them. they are individual creatures more than a place in an universe character. wich is lame , so then why would the fking icons matter if they cant give a spice of life to those zombies of Hero characters.

then not to mention in Dota 2 there are tons of ranged stuns that they launch a mile away.. like wtf, and those skills its like they go around corners or animations are just fked dunno.

Magneticy

07-09-2013

There you go Riot. Now He is a really good champion , depends on the build and also the % based for healing is so good. The ultimate got a good change.Thank you

And also both Yi remake and Lucian are going to release in Patch 3.10

Mr Glorious

07-09-2013

I don't see why do u need to do a rework on yi, while their are so many champs that need some desperat rework like "SIVIR", so please look into it and thank you.

summoner kurdi

07-09-2013

R.I.P ap yi :*(