Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.9 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lentävä Sirkkeli

07-09-2013

SGU is coming together with Yi rework and lucian in the 5.6 patch in the yearly 2027

Fur1ous

07-09-2013

For anybody who plays at Diamond/Challenger league ti was obvious that a Draven/Elise or Draven/Thresh lane was unstopable simply. At lvl 1 draven hit with his q and passive for 150 dmg which was just stupid. You either had to change lanes or ask your jungler to baby sit till you hit lvls 7-8 and had more options. Now he will still be strong early game but could be countered. He should get a lot of gold from his passive so expect it to get nerfed as well soon. After Tri Force stopped being picked as main source of dmg for spell adc such as Ez and Corki , the latter became an exotic carry. This buff won`t make him get picked more. Lb should be entirely reworked. She`s 100 % useless late game and all you have to do early is outpush and survive.

Mitrezz

Recruiter

07-09-2013

when will the release it?

Debauched Lotus

Recruiter

07-09-2013

Quote:
Mitrezz:
when will the release it?

Probably in 1 week

Apostolle

07-09-2013

why you nerf LeBlanc again???

and kennen??? wtf lol.

Melon Please

07-09-2013

I Want my SGU ;_;

Prapaditul

07-09-2013

I need loading bar ! I play on notebook, and I do thinks when his loading. Better change this sheet loading..... This loading take more than WOW loading game, where is a world not a map....

Eternz

07-09-2013

Quote:
Fur1ous:
For anybody who plays at Diamond/Challenger league ti was obvious that a Draven/Elise or Draven/Thresh lane was unstopable simply. At lvl 1 draven hit with his q and passive for 150 dmg which was just stupid. You either had to change lanes or ask your jungler to baby sit till you hit lvls 7-8 and had more options. Now he will still be strong early game but could be countered. He should get a lot of gold from his passive so expect it to get nerfed as well soon. After Tri Force stopped being picked as main source of dmg for spell adc such as Ez and Corki , the latter became an exotic carry. This buff won`t make him get picked more. Lb should be entirely reworked. She`s 100 % useless late game and all you have to do early is outpush and survive.

I can't agree with LeBlank uselessness, I've seen LB to carry a lot of games!

danielshalem

07-09-2013

TOG nerfed + acc' gate larger cooldown + 'R' isnt cosidered as a spell = R.I.P jayce :'(

Tenebris

07-09-2013

When Smart Cast Range Indicators are enabled, the keybinding for Self Cast Spell (ALT by default) will activate the ability immediately on key press, rather than on key release. This matches the behavior of abilities which are innately self-cast, such as Sivir's Spell Shield.

WHY? What was wrong that you needed to change that? Are you implying that I must know all the ranges on all champion skills? Yeah, cool...Nerfing champs and changing their skill sets is one thing, but now I have to re-learn how to play... Nicely done, really nicely done... -_- Only One and a half year wasted, now my play style will be that of a retard the next few weeks...