Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.9 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tormentor 7

07-09-2013

RIP Le Blanc ! Dat significant signet contact reduction :/

alphaTeta

07-09-2013

Quote:
Mitxx:
Stop nerfing Hecarim, now he is gonna become a bad jungler because he MUST have blue buff to do anything.

That's a good thing, considering other junglers at many times are in need of taking the blue buff from their mid laner. Why should Hecarim, of everyone, be able to spam abilities without blue buff?

Streetwind

07-09-2013

When spirit guard udyr will be released?

Jack Daníels

07-09-2013

well, R.I.P. Draven

alphaTeta

07-09-2013

Quote:
Seldoria:
Not a fan of the "some champion gets nerfed on certain maps like Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar" on Kassadin and Singed.
Even if the change is justified, it is IMO bad policy to make individual champion changes based on which map they are in(then we should also lower/increase the damage/Health regen/CD on some champion abilities depending on which map they play, or what?).
I predict a flood of change-wishes for different champions on different maps(reduce the power of poke and heal champions on Howling Abyss, reduce the power of Bruisers in Twisted Treeline etc).

Looking forward to the improved Shyvana though.

But before no one complained about it because everything was targeted towards Summoners Rift. It shouldn't really matter what map they are directing the nerfs to.
But I have to agree it would be more nice to have different stats applied depending on the map that is being played.

I hope the Shyvana remakes will be nice aswell. It seems to be very little that actually has changed considering the time it took to make the changes.
At most I see a AA damage increase in her E ability...which is nice in a way. The problem will still be for her to actually apply the damage.

Cardinal Red

07-09-2013

I doubt anyone cares about it, but yay, Swain buffs.

Bolfera

07-09-2013

So low patch i hate nerf patches...

HEA

07-09-2013

where is my Spirit Guard Udyr???

m4ksamakkara

07-09-2013

realy.. removing the loading bars and ping whats the poin? or well the wooden pc things were sometimes kinda offending, not for me thought always first but now i dont know can i go and make coffee? ping removal ok tho.

HEA

07-09-2013

Where is my Spirit Guard Udyr?