Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extra Bonus RP for a limited time!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daddy Arch

07-08-2013

Good guy riot, thanks!

TonyAC

07-09-2013

No moile payment is Lebanon why ???

lolu13

07-09-2013

i got the 10600 points but i didnt et the extra 1300, when will i get it ??

yuukit

07-09-2013

This is so lame

Dark Shadow

07-09-2013

Quote:
lolu13:
i got the 10600 points but i didnt et the extra 1300, when will i get it ??

I guess you bought the 50 Euro package.

That one gives you 9300 RP's normally, with the bonus 1300 you get 10600 which you did get.

LG9999

Recruiter

07-09-2013

i want to ask something..... if i buy RP now can i get extra RP or i should buy after 13 July ?

ZabiNab

Recruiter

07-10-2013

Why does Europe West received an additional IP Boost and EU Nordic & East not got? it is too bad ..

ZabiNab

Recruiter

07-10-2013

How do I get the red tape .. how? I'm sorry it's not for dat RP church stuff ... topic and sorry my english

CaYo IS BatMan

07-10-2013

i have a question not on this topic
when will the TPA skins be available again because i got RP right after the skins where unavailable so i want to know when will the be available again ?

Noobie001

07-11-2013

Quote:
LG9999:
i want to ask something..... if i buy RP now can i get extra RP or i should buy after 13 July ?

The offer is valid untill 13th of July - so if you want to buy RP and want that bonus you should do it untill 13th (i think it is 8.00 or 9.00 am) not after that date. This means you need to go to RIOT online stor and buy RPs there, it does not help you to get a card until 13th and buy RPs in RIOT online shop latter. Hope that helps you out.

Quote:
ZabiNab:
How do I get the red tape .. how? I'm sorry it's not for dat RP church stuff ... topic and sorry my english

The red tape? I guess you reffer to the ribbons as honorable? Read more about here (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Honor) (link to LoL Wikia)