Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrenalotr

02-07-2015

I made it easier for me and copy-pasted each page's data into a spreadsheet and did some sorting to see what it looked like. I see a few interesting things.

12 times did I vote to pardon. 3 of those cases were pardoned. There are a total of 21 pardons in my cases. In most of those cases, I voted to punish. I skipped voting on one of them.

There are 2 cases where I voted with a majority or strong majority to punish, and the player was pardoned. Strange.

Of the 7 permabans I see, each had a strong or overwhelming majority voting to punish.

21 pardons, 288 cases.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

I would have had to go through the 75+ pages anyway.

For me out of the 1711 games 122 were pardoned.

And I had 36 permabans, with overwhelming majority, srtong majority and majority.

In those 98 cases which got pardoned, I am sure they have said something nasty, but other people thought it was not that harsh. For me it was not acceptable, but this is how it worked.

Adrenalotr

02-07-2015

So we find a pardon rate of around 7%. Considering most cases that end up in the Tribunal did so because they were cases of bas behavior, this seems accurate.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

7.1303, I have edited my earlier post and added the percent.

Yeah, the number of my cases can be considered a good sample. The percentage seems correct as well.

I got this from 456k cases. The time span I can't tell anymore. But started with the 190800th case and finished with the 646872th.

thrash96

02-16-2015

i got low priority q without afk-ing past 7 days... why and how? after match just got warning and must wait 5 games in a row for 20 min...

LOLGRNOOB

02-20-2015

why i cant see the tribunal?

Celebloth

02-22-2015

Because it has been down for a while, close to a year. There is another system working instead of it while the Player Behavioral Team is working on the new Tribunal.