Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0oLegendo0

07-21-2014

Well, i must say something about this "Tribunal Sistem". It doesnt work very well... im one of the guys who is used not to fight with anyone. So, when i enter the game, we play, maybe i get killed 2-3 times, people are telling me i'll get reported for feeding... Mostly i tell them, ok do what u want, but u dont have a reason to report me. So i got Chat Restriction for that? So, for what i got Chat Restriction? Do they report me for Offensive language if I feed opponents? Is that the same? What is the punishemt for feeding then? Feeding Restriction ( and how? ). I expect good answer, because now this system not doing good for everyone, people can report others just for fun, i could do the same if i want, right? I can report everyone ( most of them ) for verbal abuse etc... and they will get Chat Restriction if others do that same for fun, and everyone will have chat restriction... That is not normal, you really should work on this system more if u want to be good. Try to make "Words Data Base" so u cant say some specific words, and if you do, you get Chat Restriction... i dont know, just do something, this is not good system.

Unicornqua

07-22-2014

Tribunal is not working at all, because it's under rework.

Here http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=710532 you have some info about chat restriction.

AlexMorgenstern

Recruiter

07-24-2014

Is there any way I could join the new chat restriction reviewing team? I would really like to do something to help the community somehow, I like to play this game, but when I see players who don't understand the idea of teamwork or at least being able to help and cooperate with their team, makes me want to just give up. I would really really like to be able to help this beautiful game.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

07-24-2014

Quote:
AlexMorgenstern:
Is there any way I could join the new chat restriction reviewing team? I would really like to do something to help the community somehow, I like to play this game, but when I see players who don't understand the idea of teamwork or at least being able to help and cooperate with their team, makes me want to just give up. I would really really like to be able to help this beautiful game.

Greetings.

That implies working directly at Riot's offices, as this is only done by Riot employees.

You can see all available jobs here (http://www.riotgames.com/careers/).

PrinceFallenStar

07-28-2014

It's better to try your best and not argue with your team mates not matter what goes on. Yeah,there are some good and bad games, but a negative attitude towards someone is very easy to achieve thus you can get banned from the chat very very easily. It's good that you report these players who refuse to cooperate or may have a negative attitude themselves rather than losing yourself and ending up suspended, stating afterwards " I done nothing" .

KingAlbastrel6

08-05-2014

Am I allowe to write an abuser's nickname on the forums ??

Unicornqua

08-06-2014

Quote:
KingAlbastrel6:
Am I allowe to write an abuser's nickname on the forums ??

No, there is naming and shaming rule. You should report abuser after game or contact Support in matters that happened out of game (in personal chat or chat rooms).

SigmaBB

08-06-2014

Does anybody know when will Tribunal be back again ? I got warning today and I'd at least like to see the games I got the warning for.

axelarvidsson

08-07-2014

i just got reported for verbal abuse on my smurf beacuse i said in the end gg wp <33333333333333

AmnTh3SlayeR

08-25-2014

i am glade that u look in my problem but .... there is something unfair here (away from my problem i talking general ) if any one was like me and had that thing u know that he dc in last 1 min while attacking the enemy base and then make leave i think this unfair for my opinion because first u took his win and his lp and more he have block ..... and in the same time if he did n`t play u reduce his ranked tier or division and u keep make him just because of that like start to avoid playing league i really love this game so it my advise to even try just to think about any thing i know my opinion not that important but i just saying what is right for a lot of things :
1-make players go in lol more
2-make ppl that have problems like a chance to them
3- they will be afraid to leave after all that and have block bec they dont have any things else to say (excuses )

thank you any way for your helping