Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gio003

Recruiter

06-06-2014

Quote:
Sa1maK:
Riot has banned me for 7-8 time. Not long time a go I got skins and a lot. anyway they banned me again .people playing bad I saying that ii will report them and I starting to die because the enemy is fed and they reporting me . Iits imposible to have fun with that.every time I losign rankwd ga,es cause of noobs trolling people and afkers. and flamers! whenus tartin to flame riot banning u. when I reporting someone he never getting banns even if he falming or balming ! I am asking riot to disban my account and give me another chance!

You, my friend obviously didn't read any of these did you?

ShadowStalker201

06-11-2014

Got it

ShadowStalker201

06-11-2014

i also have been banned cause of my laptop and internet so i know how it is

ItzNemfist

06-21-2014

I played a game with random people, we won it and then i said way too easy. That's why i got reported. Enemy team said that i had negative attitude so they reported me and i got a warning, even tho i had good time playing the match. Can some one from Riot send me a mail and tell me, what was the reason for that warning? my mail is... well you guys know it.

Miles Edgeworth

06-21-2014

Quote:
ItzNemfist:
I played a game with random people, we won it and then i said way too easy. That's why i got reported. Enemy team said that i had negative attitude so they reported me and i got a warning, even tho i had good time playing the match. Can some one from Riot send me a mail and tell me, what was the reason for that warning? my mail is... well you guys know it.

Saying that it was easy is negative, pretty much saying the enemy team are bad even though they tried their best. Might be true but no need to tell them.

By Midnight

06-22-2014

riot i haven't written any bad words these last games and i am chat restricted for 29 games....
why?

prouv

06-22-2014

tribunal= a bunch of blind monkey who only see the words and not the cause of those words,

Miles Edgeworth

06-22-2014

Quote:
prouv:
tribunal= a bunch of blind monkey who only see the words and not the cause of those words,

Quote:
29. That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
I'll keep this one simple: those other players in your game that you thought were worse are probably also banned. Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on.

We strongly believe that it is not OK to retaliate. If a player refuses to cooperate and says something negative, then players should ignore the player and report them after the game. Players can ignore or mute players by pressing the “Mute” button on the Scoreboard [when you hit TAB] in the game.

If a player retaliates and says something bad back, then the two of you have made a negative experience for potentially the other 8 players in the game. Rarely do teams start working together better when players begin fighting back—great games only happen when players cooperate and don’t make the issues even worse by fighting back and forth.
Clearly says that on the first page. The tribunal is also down right now and the punishments are issued by Riot themselves.

TheBrushyBrush

07-04-2014

When will The Tribunal be up again?

Miles Edgeworth

07-04-2014

Quote:
TheBrushyBrush:
When will The Tribunal be up again?

Unknown