Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulPFK

Recruiter

01-27-2015

player LebocoW scripter chack his history

Daffen00

01-31-2015

Quote:
Ymir:
More information on how the Tribunal works and how well it works

15. Does Tribunal show pre-game and post-game chat?
This is something in our backlog, however we are working on some higher priority features to improve Tribunal.

This should be implemented becouse im afraid of getting banned becouse i played aram and i got legendary only died once didnt say much only that i had alot of gold, but when the game ended i got reported for verbal abuse. Riot cant ban players or putting them in tribunal system for verbal abuse if they dont have a log of what they did, thats not a proof, they need a proof i think or else someone can get banned by angry premades that report you for no reason. No proof = not fair

Alexier

02-03-2015

you would get some respect if you didnt talk bad about the operation because you know its not only your case they must work on there are like millions and millions of them

GOKU117

02-09-2015

When will the tribunal be back on? It was nice playing the judge part!