Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBAPbViking

10-19-2013

i was playing and my int conection was turn off idk was some problem,when i try reconnect i was baned by some Zendesk < wtf? i was banned till 20 october,but now is 00:19 20october but i sill cant play a game?please help me, my acc name is TBAPbviking help meeeee

EKSAL

10-19-2013

I just played 3 games in a row.I feel like im not going to play lol for a week.In every game i had a bloody flamer.I say this is enough.The ban sistem is clearly wrong.The toxic player needs to get baned in more then 1 game,more than 1.WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAT?!?!DONT U SEE HOW THAT IS WRONG?!?He can flame rage be a **** all he wants,and then for 1 game he just stops.He needs to get a message or something that he got reported,or he needs to get a ip or zp reductionOR SOMETHING PLS.One of the biggest cons(the only con)in this game are the toxic players,and riot is doing nothing abaut them.This needs to be changed.

stefan gra

10-23-2013

Quote:
shabon spy:
hi admins plz unban me i ban 10 ten and 1 month end season plz unban me i want go gold look my game and look enemy and look our champion he is unrank and come with me ply i silver 3 plz look 10 game 3 of ply plz look i promes dont chat just unban me plz

what language is that?

legend347

Recruiter

10-24-2013

Well this is certainly nice news.
But I would like to inform you about the LeaverBuster system.
I think that it has some... bugs. Whenever I leave a match ( not willingly / because of an internet crash ) I try to join back in ASAP ( as soon as possible ) and I do. But then I finish the match and it says User banned even though i reconnected!
Is this a bug or is it programmed that way

Forever yours, legend347

Onizuka

10-24-2013

Let me make something clear. You dont get banned for a single disconnect. You get banned when your AFK time or number of leages cross certain threshold.

You getting banned is definitely no a bug.
If you have unstable connection that makes you disconnect often enough to get you banned, you should resolve the problem before you join any more games.

Also, it does not matter whether you are afk on purpose or DC.

Paul1013

10-29-2013

I hate bans i take ban for 2 weeks and i didnt do anything! Anything!!! Fck bans!!! For nothing ban!!! 2 weeks!!!!!!

KenReNGR

03-12-2014

hello i was banned because i was logged in Internet Cafe and my time was expired and i get banned for 19 March i will not get logged of in the current game sorry.. can i be unbanned?

Until 19 March

Greetings Summoner,

The account kenrengr has reached an unacceptable frequency of abandoned games and idling during matches. You are hurting your team and the overall experience of all Summoners on the field by continuing this behavior.

Due to your continued disregard for your fellow Summoners, we have suspended your account for seven (7) days. Future offenses will lead to permanent suspension from League of Legends.

More information regarding Leaver Buster can be found at the following FAQ: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20030633-leaverbuster-faq

Riot Games Player Support

stipe98

03-23-2014

Thank you!

Gladiatrix

03-24-2014

Please Riot can u do something with trolers and afkers ur tribunal is useles i know they not BANED

U must create beter punishment i mean flex punished if someone afk or trloling they need to be baned momentaly after report , I was 3 times in promote for gold 1 and what hapend 3 times i lose promote becose someone afk or troling i think ur tribunal is useles so make it beter i know all people how love to play LOL will said this same BAN MOMENTALY AFTER REPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrKill3r

Recruiter

10-30-2014

Than ks!