Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ghostrobo

08-21-2013

RIOT pls can u send me a reform card again I got banned for 3 days and U send it to e-mail on which I forgot my password now I canged e-mail for LoL and pls send me a reform card again TY

ilijapro007

Recruiter

08-25-2013

Hello my nick in game is ilijapro007 pls unban me im playing alot laitly and yesterday i had some net problems...i usuly have them alot...soo my game terminated and i couldent start it then when my net was back i was suspended o.O soo please if you can some how unban me please.I have a bit net problems sorry :/

Onizuka

08-26-2013

Dont play any more games until your internet gets fixed. Your connection is your responsibility.

PlavoOko

08-28-2013

please help someone stole my frends accaunt, his name is someone wth weard e i cant write it. i tryed to persuade him to give it back we are on EU NE. hacked accaunt is panga1991 of he change it may nema is plavooko. please help

Cristianrdcn

08-28-2013

Its any way to make a permaban into a a few months ban ?

Onizuka

08-28-2013

Quote:
Cristianrdcn:
Its any way to make a permaban into a a few months ban ?

Pray to our leader, Teemo the great.

shabon spy

08-29-2013

hi admins plz unban me i ban 10 ten and 1 month end season plz unban me i want go gold look my game and look enemy and look our champion he is unrank and come with me ply i silver 3 plz look 10 game 3 of ply plz look i promes dont chat just unban me plz

gitsoudis

09-16-2013

Title:permaban

Reform card: i dont have it cause i forgot my password!if you cant send it again on my e-mail which i changed i can post it!

Hi my name is Manolis . I rage a lot and have ruined countless games for myself and fellow League players . I have only now realised that I have been ruining the game for the people i played with . There is no excuse for my language and for wish such horrible things to innocent people who are just. as competitive as me but know how to handle losing and how to fight back and win . I have spent countless hours playing this game and its such a shame to be permant banned! I love this game so much and I deserve this banning but i think everyone can have a second chance and i will not be the person i used to be. I sincerely apologize to everyone of the people i have upset in my games with you . I am sorry to the people i have flamed and blamed in the games!I have regret my old reactions and i wanna comeback on the game after some time!Give me this second chance Riot and i can make it and i will not dissapoint you i have really regret it and and you will not regret it if you give me this second chance to do the comeback on the game!You know its easy for someone to make a new account and do the comeback but in the one which you have spent some hours on playing its a little bit shame to lose it for ever!IT was the right desicion this permantban and i agree with it but i need a second chance for the game cause all my friends is playing and i wanna come back and to be the good guy this time and i wanna play again with my friends!Thank you very much for reading my post and once again I am sorry because i was one more bad guy of the game and i destroyed this......

Onizuka

09-17-2013

Quote:
but i think everyone can have a second chance

Second chance is after first warning. Third chance is after first 3 day ban. 4th chance is after first 7 day ban. 5th chance is after first 14 day ban.

Now your second chance is new account. Consider your permanently banned acount a price you had to pay for ignoring X punishments before.

WrathOfAstarte

09-20-2013

Hi Lol captains. I will be brief.I just logged in to play a game, and a warning came to my screen, that someone reported me (for what reason It didn't say).
Well, I couldn't expect something like this, and I would really like to know more details, if possible. I'm playing the game almost 1 year now and this is the 1st time i read a warning of bad behavior.
So, can we discuss the how and why of being reported? Could for example a 12 year old report someone he didn't like (for no reason at all) and that someone finds himself against the wall? Well I find this truly unfair, I believe that I have a decent and likeable from most players behavior, and I really hate to be involved in situations like this. I'm not the person who if he has a bad day in the work, or some will blame strangers for his mental state, I rarely have reported any other player, I'm trying to solve matters while playing and if this proves difficult, mainly just ignore them. I always think carefully of what I'm saying and until now felt free to do that, as long as I don't provoke or cursing someone, etc. You don't expect me to tell you of people cursing mothers, families or whatever; these things happen and I try to prevent people of using this kind of behavior, always defending the unwritten code of honor.
Overall I think I made myself understood. I'm 34 years old and I would like to keep playing Lol, hoping a Bunch of unthinking summoners won't spoil that experience. Thank you for the understanding, I would like to hear an answer.