Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

06-26-2013

This forum is not for Red responses, there may be Red replies to threads here, but that's not guaranteed. Many players will be able to help you understand where you went wrong and this is not a place for punishments to be disputed, but for context to be explained to help you avoid the Tribunal in the future.

Stay respectful, there's nothing worse than a profanity laden rant forming questions about the Tribunal and be sure to check out the FAQ (http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5425246#post5425246) for a lot of helpful information. If you want to discuss Player Behaviour in general, then please head here. (http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=85)

If you want to request context surrounding your ban then please use the following format. Every thread posted here must have the Reform Card Link in order for players to assist you.

Use this format for the title: xx/xx (Date) Punishment (Choose from Warning/Time Ban/Perma Ban)

Title: (Example) 26/06 Time Ban

Reform Card: [Post Link Here]

Punishment: [Warning/Time Ban/Permaban]

Put your objections or questions here.

Laxius

06-26-2013

Finally!Thanks !

Onizuka

06-27-2013

It is awesome that after I dont know how long we get TRIBUNAL INQUIRIES instead of just having the TRIBUNAL forum.

natpogi

07-05-2013

and this will be my new niche.

RwkY

Recruiter

07-07-2013

am.. is tribunal down or what?

http://imgur.com/Rkb9jqL

Thepwnstar

07-09-2013

guys could pls punish xXxmpourixXx at nordic east server in ranked he just troll picked an was trolling all game plus using offensive language

MrWiggles95

07-09-2013

Reform Card : http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/533904/

Puinishment : Permaban

Hi my name is Craig . I rage a lot and have ruined countless games for myself and fellow League players . I have only now realised that I have been ruining the game for the people i played with . I couldnt even bring myself to read the comments on Reform card because i was such a child and was not acting my age . There is no excuse for my language and for wish such horrible things to innocent people who are just as competitive as me but know how to handle loseing and how to fight back and win . I have spent countless hours playing this game spent decent amount on RP that i spent away on champinions skins ( demonblade tryndamere / battlecast prime cho'gath ) And mecha Kha zix i bought the day befor my banning just to name a few . I love this game and I deserve this banning . If i was allowed to play lol again with my old account once again i would ask that my account would be permanently on Chat restriction . I did notice that it helped me when i was frustrated that i would type out a rage message for chat and then realise that i would use up one of my allowances for a rage message so i would not bother with the message and save the allowance . Sadly i did not learn anything from that when it was lifted and only now do i know what i have lost now that it has been taken away from me .. I sincerely apologize to everyone of the people i have upset in my games with you . Ia am sorry to the people i have hurt and angered . I love this game with an undying passion and will continue to play with this lesson well learnt . My only regret is that i didn't learn it sooner . I hope to all who read this that may be anyway similar to me that you cop on to how you play learn to help through helpful communication and teamwork and not rage and flame and ruin it for the other 9 people in your game . Thank you for reading and once again Im deeply deeply sorry

Onizuka

07-10-2013

Quote:
I have only now realised that I have been ruining the game for the people i played with

It took you warning, 3 days ban, 7 days ban, 14 days ban and permaban until you finally realized that?

Im sorry, I dont buy it. You are sorry because your account is permabanned, you are not sorry because of your behavior. If you are TRULY,TRULY sorry, you will accept the punishment, create new account and stay in line.

MrWiggles95

07-10-2013

( I love this game with an undying passion and will continue to play with this lesson well learnt )

HeavyBadas

07-13-2013

could you add that when replying to ban inquiries players should try to have patience and be respectful as a tribunal convict might be angry when posting, so players should represent himself as a positive force from the community rather than a negative one telling him not to do what the player is doing when replying to the convict and maybe even first making him calm down or you'll end up with a summoner who didn't improve at all