Polish ppl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sonzi

23-06-2013

Hi
i think that riot need rly rly need to do something abaout this polish ppl.. they rly ruin normal ppl game.. like this huy luyx 2 last my game i played ez he played and he was rly bad ...
feed enemy team doing solo baron with no items and when game ended he write "POLSKA"
he was proud whit what did he done... i have no words for that kind off game and eaven if i or other ppl write every day for this problem no one care... they still doing that... myb there is some good polish ppl who play very well but that is myb 10 % players in EU NORDIC & EAST ... so do somthing about that so normal ppl can play and enjoy in game.

Snaky Senpai

23-06-2013

Well dude we all been there like .... EVERY GAME omg these polands are everywhere .. in ranked they are like mid or top i pick anyways even if u pick top i troll report me 100 times i still pick top and they ruin the whole game and they are even worse in normal only like 3% of polands are good like the adults mature ones but there are soo much polands that are like (kid lucker noob) and then just spam and swear at everyone

Dagnal

23-06-2013

They should really need to get their own server.

vali92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2013

I don't think is so hard to make a ****ing server riot SO DO IT AND DO IT FAST

Thisdan

24-06-2013

Oh, this thread again.

If they make a server for Poland (won't happen, btw ), I wonder who you'll hate on next ?

GR ? CZ ? Those are the other popular ones from what I've heard. Lets say they segregate those too and leave just the Scandinavians and Romania/Bulgaria/Hungary/Ukraine + Ex-Yugoslavia nations to play on EUNE, who will be the big bad then ?

TLDR: There will always be the "worst guys" who you'll whine about, get over it.

PS: Before I get all the hate, I'm not even PL.

CaptainOhCaptain

24-06-2013

Hmmm.. true... there is no point in generalisation... Not all Poles are that bad, not all other nation are proplayers.

Kedren Aderac

24-06-2013

LOL! Actually it's a lot easier for all of us that OP and you other people with that doυchebag nationalistic attitude just uninstall this game rather than RIOT trying to transfer about the half of the EUNE population to another server.

Please, take a nice cup of STFU and think before you post.

Dark Shadow

24-06-2013

You don't belong to Gold

/thread

Coreeshi

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali92 View Post
I don't think is so hard to make a ****ing server riot SO DO IT AND DO IT FAST
Dude, you continue proving how far away from the world you actually are. Not so hard to make a server? Are you serious? If it's not so hard why don't you make a server of your own. A server for you and your friends with no polacks, where you will have your "good games". You will at least rid us of your stupidity. And another thing - you actually think you can give orders to Riot? Even if this wasn't a user forum and someone from Riot actually read these threads, do you think that they will actually pay any attention to you ?! Dude, get a grip, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Snaky Senpai

24-06-2013

Well not all polands suck its just thier attitude about everything like i go in a game for my promotion and i have 4 polands with me all having adcs with smite and teleport they all got reported at the end but have i accomplished anything from this? no i lost my promotion and they were satisfied