Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best 1350 IP champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WieprzDziki

07-01-2013

Malphite, Twisted Fate, Janna, singed a lot of good champs in that tier

SlaktarTasken

07-04-2013

Wow, I can't believe Jax is not mentioned. If anything, he must be the MASTER of 1350IP Champs, sorry, I'm mistaken... He's the MASTER of them all!

Try him out, easy to learn, hard to beast, can pull of stunts that makes other players go #=)¤(&quot=¤/"&"#&/¤%&/".
He's one of very few champ that can ambush and butcher a squishy with full hp with merely a fraction of his own hp available if you learn to beast with him and he's killer at taking on several at once. Unless the enemy team shuts you down you will carry hard and you will pawn like a boss, don't make me say it again, get Jax!

Altair9669

07-05-2013

the best champion for 1350 is Singed oh mighty!!

RaVeN09

07-09-2013

Quote:
SlaktarTasken:
Wow, I can't believe Jax is not mentioned. If anything, he must be the MASTER of 1350IP Champs, sorry, I'm mistaken... He's the MASTER of them all!

Try him out, easy to learn, hard to beast, can pull of stunts that makes other players go #=)¤(&quot=¤/"&"#&/¤%&/".
He's one of very few champ that can ambush and butcher a squishy with full hp with merely a fraction of his own hp available if you learn to beast with him and he's killer at taking on several at once. Unles..s the enemy team shuts you down you will carry hard and you will pawn like a boss, don't make me say it again, get Jax!

Wow u died 4 him.

Juodas Varnas

07-09-2013

Fiddlesticks, he's a great jungler/assassin but also is exceptionally great midder (in my opinion) due to him having a very great harassment tool (dark wind) which also prevents the enemy from retaliating, to add he also has a very nice hard cc that will **** up any would-be ganker. A very great all-round champion, but he does require some practice to play and also a bit of positioning knowledge to make your ulti useful.

SlaktarTasken

07-09-2013

Quote:
RaVeN09:
Wow u died 4 him.

What can I say, he's awesome.

Aichtogree

08-03-2013

Quote:
RaVeN09:
No.I saw quadra-pentakill maker teemos.If u make a quadra or penta,dont u enjoy with him?

I made a solo quadra kill in aram with fiora but I hate it...

Vorck the Red

08-03-2013

Oblectively strongest, Probably Twisted Fate, he is really hard to play though.

xoilox2003

Recruiter

12-11-2013

jungle:amumu,tryndamere
tank:singed
i also recommend dr.mundo

Re Rollz

12-11-2013

Fiddlestick, Jax or Malphite are best buy for 1350 IP.

Twisted Fate too hard to master, you need a lot of training with him to play good.