Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lagging, but low ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peperøs

06-20-2013

As the title says, im having lag issues but my ping is at a steady 60-70. This has been happening for a while now (think about 2 weeks).
I'm a 100% sure this isnt fps lagg since my fps is always at 60 (I've been watching it).
When I move heroes around they just glide around, and if I order my hero to stop while running, it slides a bit then stops. Spells also have a delay on use.

I have checked my internet connection in other games but it's all fine there, absolutely no issues in mp Minecraft or in wow.
Aswell as all of that I've typed "ping [enter webadress here]" in cmd but the ping is all fine and dandy. 32-40 ms.

Does anyone have any idea what might causing this?

Edit 1: My ping is always at 60-70. Never goes up to 100+. I've been keeping an eye on it.