Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pelleboiii

06-18-2013

I've been thinking about getting some new rune pages, but can't really think of any. The rune pages i now have is:

1.Support: Marks:Flat hp, Seals: Flat armor, Glyphs: Flat Cooldown reduction Quintz: gold per sec

2.Adc: Marks: Flat attack damage, Seals: Flat armor Glyph; cooldown reduction, Quintz: flat armor pen

3.Ap: Marks: flat Magic pen, Seals: flat ap, Glyph: flat magic resist, Quintz: flat ap

4.Ap top/ap jungle: Marks: flat Magic pen, Seals: flat armor, Glyph: flat ap, Quintz: 2 flat ap 1 flat armor

5.Jungle/top: Marks: Attack damage, Seals: flat armor, Glyph: Flat magic resist, Quintz: Movment speed

6.Tank: Marks: Flat hp, Seals: flat armor, Glyph: Magic resist, Quintz: 1 flat hp, 1 flat armor, 1 movementspeed.

And I would be greatfull if you left a suggestion if you have one..