Nerf Aatrox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vei Beh

18-06-2013

His sustain is so ridiculous. In this one game i was playing riven against aatrox. I went full on him when we were both lvl 6. He had like 70% hp at that point and I had 100%. I knew he has alot of sustain so I used ult immediatly, went in, ignited him and tried to get the best of my passive (ps his passive was down). At one point he was about at like 15% of his hp and I was at 60. I thought I would win it but nope. He just got hp, more and more hp. I used everything but I found myself dead and him at 30% hp. His heal is so ridiculous. He could sustain the basic attacks with my ult and passive on like it was nothing. In my opinion he needs some sort of a nerf.

HighLanderPony

18-06-2013

You lost as Riven vs Aatrox... punish him early, not at level 6. This matchup is in your favor (you have more damage early, have CC, and have a shield).

Bleed him out with hit and run tactics, don't get bogged down with him in an autoattack trading fight... that's what he excels at and that's what he wants. Riven doesn't have good AS, so after you used your spells and passive, back off and wait for his ult to run out. You can murder him while that is on CD.

Terrorshade

18-06-2013

So his health cost on spells is ridiculous (10% current health on Q , 5% on E , flat amount increased by your AD on W ) , i want to see you playing an champion that consumes his current health to do dmg without any in-build sustain .
Champions that uses health as a resource :
Vladimir : he heals through his Q and his health costs are flat .
Zac : he heals through his "bubbles" for x% of max health , his health costs are x% of current health .
Mordekaiser: he gets a shield and his health costs are flat.Even if he doesent heal himself he still gets a strong defensive boost ( passive + w ) .