aatrox vs darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zagadevil

17-06-2013

who win in top darius vs aatrox

and why?

i think darius how ever life steel of aatrox still ulti darius best ulti on top and as it open agian
so passive aatrox wont help him so much vs darius as he will use his ulti again

Eshu

17-06-2013

What are you talking about? If Darius's ult doesnt kill the target it doesnt refresh... it is at best a mediocre ult... very weak players like to glorify it to "omg op" category but they are raped by practically anything and can rage more about their present opponent...

Anyway: you ult atrox he survives and your ult goes on CD... Aaatrox is attack speed reliand and darius can debuff him that probably hurts more than the ult. Darius would win because he is built as a tank.. I believe any tank can lane easily vs atrox...simply because with teh debuffs he wont deal moe daamge than you and you will have more hp and defenses...

Dark Shadow

17-06-2013

Darius' dmg will beat Aatrox's sustain.

TotallyNotACop

17-06-2013

Darius, nuff said

SHOWSTARZ

17-06-2013

Aatrox ofcourse.

DjWookeys

17-06-2013

Aatrox wins because of his w...and his passive...riot should nerf him

Eshu

17-06-2013

How would atrox win if he has less hp and deals less damage, has lower defense and Darius disables his attack speed? he heals every 3rd attack which will come veeeery slow with an AS debuff....Darius may be easily beaten by many champions i could name a lot anyway... but definitely not by aatrox... people whine a river about how op it is but to be honest it is at best a mediocre champion. Any role you put him in there are better choices...

Sozan5

17-06-2013

Aatrox will beat Darius most of the times.

Darius have no sustain - Aatrox is based on sustain. And he can trade with Darius pretty well. As such he can just trade and heal up, until he is ready to take him all-in.

As Darius you have to not trade with him - just go for the kill. The moment he uses his Q (I think - the gapcloser) just go on him and try to kill him. Start with ignite then use your abilities (W is quite important) and when he tries to back off (he should) use E. Hopefully you won't lose too much health and you'll be ready for round 2. If not - back off and heal up as much as you can. After that - repeat.

Eshu

17-06-2013

^
the recepie for sure loss... i dont think aatrox has much chance vs darius unless you do that lol..

Dark Shadow

17-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozan5 View Post
Aatrox will beat Darius most of the times.

Darius have no sustain - Aatrox is based on sustain. And he can trade with Darius pretty well. As such he can just trade and heal up, until he is ready to take him all-in.

As Darius you have to not trade with him - just go for the kill. The moment he uses his Q (I think - the gapcloser) just go on him and try to kill him. Start with ignite then use your abilities (W is quite important) and when he tries to back off (he should) use E. Hopefully you won't lose too much health and you'll be ready for round 2. If not - back off and heal up as much as you can. After that - repeat.
1. Pick Darius
2. Build Warden's and Thornmail on him
3. Go fight Aatrox
4. ???
5. Watch Aatrox die