Nerf vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXNikioXx

13-06-2013

She is op!!!!!!!

HighLanderPony

13-06-2013

She isn't. Your turn.

Dark Shadow

13-06-2013

Let me guess.

You tried playing AD Soraka and got pwned by Vayne?

Tragic Positive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-06-2013

She is OP?
Aaaand the reason is? Let me guess..... BECAUSE SHE WON!

Then there are 120 more OP champions out there - just so you know. Keep your fingers in heat, there is a lot of OP threads ahead of you. Good luck.

Kostenyrkata

13-06-2013

Although the OP didn't make up his point I got to agree with him. Vayne simple doesn't have real counter play. The only one who is good against her is Olaf but he is in a bad spot right now. The problem with her is obviously her kit. Her W doesn't have ANY counter play whatsoever, she just stacks up AS and devastates everyone. Theoretically she can kill anyone once she buys proper items. You build hp, armor, mr? You don't have damage. You build damage? You are dead if she condemns you.

My idea is to buff her ad scaling on Q at later ranks and nerf her W. This will give players more viable options if the enemy Vayne gets out of hand, while still keeping her damage if they choose not to.

Tragic Positive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-06-2013

I had pretty easy time erasing her existence from teamfights as Syndra. 2 used orbs into a stun - Ultimate followed by W and another Q. She pretty much ... Disappeared.

Vayne has no poke. Even hit trading with Q will get her raped if facing Draven, Ashe, Ez, ANYONE who can add an ability to the damage trade. Her laning phase is somehow ... weak. That's why she has it compensated with late game.

Seldoria

14-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostenyrkata View Post
Although the OP didn't make up his point I got to agree with him. Vayne simple doesn't have real counter play. The only one who is good against her is Olaf but he is in a bad spot right now. The problem with her is obviously her kit. Her W doesn't have ANY counter play whatsoever, she just stacks up AS and devastates everyone. Theoretically she can kill anyone once she buys proper items. You build hp, armor, mr? You don't have damage. You build damage? You are dead if she condemns you.

My idea is to buff her ad scaling on Q at later ranks and nerf her W. This will give players more viable options if the enemy Vayne gets out of hand, while still keeping her damage if they choose not to.
Actually she has several forms of counterplay.
First off, her range. In the early game she needs to be very carefull about her positioning, because most ADCs will outrange her with their auto attacks(she only has 550), or have Skillshots that can poke her from far away.
Also, early on, her W's damage effect is not that great and really needs some AS to be effective in trades(at least Berzerker's Greaves), which means delaying big AD items a bit(many only go for tier 1 boots, then directly to a BF, because the MS increase of tier 2 is not very much).
If you can reduce her farm/kills early on due to lane pressure, she takes much longer to reach her late game mode.

Secondly, AS-debuffs(Exhaust, Randuin's, Frozen Heart, Nasus, Nunu, Malphite etc) greatly reduce the effectiveness of her W late game. So counterplay is possible.
And for her stealth, you can throw down a pink Ward in the area when she goes invisible.
Condemn's strength and effect depends on positions(target and Vayne, and terrain in the area), and good positioning counters the max potential of this skill. The CD is quite big as well.

So overall, there are a lot of counterplay possible when playing against Vayne.

CielPhantomhive1

15-06-2013

Well,adc with assasin stats its kinda OP,but the thing that makes her OP is her stealth and that applys only on duo lane,in tf you should have some1 to surpress her.

Collective

Senior Recruiter

16-06-2013

Let me guess. You played tank with 20 armor.