Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Deathbringer

Recruiter

06-11-2013

Huray!Another op champ!

dionnisaras

06-11-2013

Quote:
Phreak:
<div class="cs-body"><div class="article-large-media" ><div class="media-youtube-video media-youtube-1"> <iframe class="media-youtube-player" width="575" height="323" title="Aatrox Champion Spotlight" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0gvBGmwhOLU?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>Video of Aatrox Champion Spotlight</iframe></div></div> <p>Learn to dominate top lane through damage-heavy exchanges and potent lifesteal in the Aatrox Champion Spotlight.</p><p>Aatrox's combination of mobility and survivability enables a hyper-aggressive playstyle, punctuated by brazen dives and daring escapes. He excels at relentlessly pushing lanes, relying on his Dark Flight and Blood Well to evade incoming ganks. In team fights, Aatrox's mobility takes on a more offensive bent, allowing him to dive past tanks onto valuable back line targets.</p><p>Learn how to massacre your enemies with Aatrox in the Champion Spotlight, where we'll sample the Darkin Blade's tactics, masteries and more.</p> <style type="text/css">.cs-body p { margin:1em 0;}.cs-body img { border: 2px solid #cd8e2f;padding: 1px;margin: 0;max-width: 100%;height:auto;}.cs-body img.borderless {border: 0 none;padding: 0;}.cs-body a {font-weight: bold;}</style></div>

I was going to buy him(collecting IP 4 him) but i brought LB, so i have to start from 2000 IP, to go to 6300 IP(6300 because i will buy him when he will cost 6300 IP)

Borshama

06-11-2013

I think that Aatrox is awesome at dealing damage but his "W" gives him just hp or attack speed with hp ?
and his ulti could take one with 10 kills and he have 5 kills thats what i think from the video

Perceus94

06-11-2013

Riot i hate u -.- u finally release him when my laptop stops working now i have to wait 3 more days to get him

FushigiOoka

06-11-2013

Quite immortal as many people have pointed out e.g. even zac is targetable when having rebirth passive like anivia but Aatrox cannot be targetted while gaining back his health with full about 50%, as well in the video I'm not entirely sure but with 30%health is able to kill wukong that used full combo and had almost full health seems a bit OP in that way.

dionnisaras

06-11-2013

I have read those:
1) Aatrox dosent gain blood well points if revive is on CoolDown(CD), but as all revives, it isnt affected by CoolDown Reduction(CDR)
2) When Blood Well empties, he gets healed for the amount that it is in the the blood well.
3) He has 2 special quotes with trynda.
Oh well, 1/2 and 1 correct out of 1/2 and 1 wrong.

OblivionKeeper

06-11-2013

thx god he aint available yet since im not home yet XD

DeadOfMean

06-11-2013

FFS you can't realise him about 4 weeks already.

dionnisaras

06-11-2013

Quote:
FushigiOoka:
Quite immortal as many people have pointed out e.g. even zac is targetable when having rebirth passive like anivia but Aatrox cannot be targetted while gaining back his health with full about 50%, as well in the video I'm not entirely sure but with 30%health is able to kill wukong that used full combo and had almost full health seems a bit OP in that way.

His Invulnerability and untargetabillity lasts as long as has blood on his blood well.
In short:
Making Aatrox have More Blood on his Blood Well, makes him be invulnerable and untargetable longer.
Also, he will sell A lot, and then going to get nerfed, like they did with rengar, and then buffed, like they do with karma.
An never ending cycle of buffs and nerfs..

YellowMoOn

06-11-2013

I guess we won't see him in ranked.