Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonerNick1

06-17-2013

He and Darius should have a 1v1 fight to see who is more broken.

BeStopa

06-17-2013

You will lose 7800IP!

KrestoBG

06-28-2013

Just to know.... League of Legends is game made for fun... but in game players are not so shy to show their madness so I won't play league of legends more because you can see only my games i guess and i am negative u should see the games of my teammates and u will see why i am so negative so i am banned and i want to tell u that i won't play league of legends more because this game is full of kids and these kids from these days are so mad i mean they use only toxic language and i can't believe how in this game there is a place for so negative language kids and for me trying to defend myself from those words i am the banned now and in past.... so okay its not so much 1 player but i will post this in the forums and you will see that i am right and not only i am filling this way!

Whisp3r

07-03-2013

Guy's you have to do something about this freaking champion is the worst champion ever! Is to op with tons of dmg,life steal and attack speed and that passive it's impossible! Pls nerf him he is to op!

MrKr0k

07-10-2013

phreak ban me! i sweared on your mother! LOL is a ****ing cancer game with all thos noobs!
i want to study for my exams and i don't wanna play your stupid game anymore! BAN ME IF YOU CAN! With love
An addicted player that is tired with you and your op champs!

n2killer

11-25-2013

just too OP for Twisted treeline

rdeceoki

06-22-2014

Why dont they make some new champs whit cost 450 and not all new 6300. It just doesnt seem fair to me.

hjvbdhncvhdsscms

11-20-2014

Lel