Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.8 notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanzaroni

06-10-2013

NONONO pls riot pls make jungle and kha the way they were. kha lost his power u can't wave clear now. also when u r playing as a jungler u clear wolves first that helps u either take your red faster or take the enemy's while being in front of him. with other reasons league of legends got completely remade/destroyed. i got a penta to day with kha i won't b a ble to do it again.......

Hard Penetrator

06-10-2013

Kog nerf? I don't understand why you would nerf least popular AD carry.

Ohaiimchandler

06-10-2013

So glad you finally fixed the Borderless window bug, It had been bothering me for ages. On the topic of bug fixes I'm glad the whole Singed fling (etc) has been fixed. Really easy to abuse. People aren't going to like EVERYTHING in the Jungle getting nerfed though.

LocutusRazor

06-10-2013

You have got to be kidding me...

Even more wait for Aatrox, even more spammed threads, even more "wer iz atrox plox'',..

Also what is "later date" anyway ? Its been ages already!!!

eemmbbeerr

06-10-2013

One biiiiiiiiiiig patch!
Btw not enough Teemo deaths, too many Teemo kills in the vid!

Uaex V Tzhaar

06-10-2013

Quite sweet patch. I don't like the Kha'Zix buffs though, he is a too strong champion already.

Vlp3RKing

Recruiter

06-10-2013

:O that new Devastating Charge on Hecarim sounds like fun, i was getting so mad when they got knocked back but i was still over the wall, idk about the nerf on his ult ..but i guess it was kinda op , Dmg from riders + Dmg from landing + fear ... i usually use it for the fear anyway

Miez

06-10-2013

Where is the Vayne ulti fix with FPS? I tested it on the beta some weeks ago..

Solomon

06-10-2013

Naw, I was hoping for a Evelynn buff, but I'm looking forward to this anyway!

Daisuo

06-10-2013

"Poros have gone through an 80s action movie training montage and now have some resistance to lasers"

^ This makes from this patch The Best Patch Ever!!