Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 11.6 - 14.6

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vaskkr

06-10-2013

Quote:
Nightmare538cz:
Hi, I would really like to know if there is some real chance of releasing Mecha Kha'zix skin anytime soon (in few weeks or so). I love that champion and would even buy that skin for full price, but I know that he hasnť been on sale (I don't count all stars bundle) and I don't want to buy him for full price few days before sale . Any information would be greatly appreciated and I think that there are hundreds of people who are dying to know this . Thanks

I think he will be on sale soon, so I don't recommend buying it now on full price. Foxfire Ahri was on sale, so everything is possible Btw, this skin is amazing

Quality ADC

06-10-2013

Quote:
ShiverMaster:
I think he will be on sale soon, so I don't recommend buying it now on full price. Foxfire Ahri was on sale, so everything is possible Btw, this skin is amazing

I have the same exact question about dragon trainer lulu

PentaNub

06-10-2013

Quote:
KingAnarion:
I have the same exact question about dragon trainer lulu

I don't know about those 1350RP skins, but guessing the numbers here, there's about 10-15% chance a 1350RP skin will be put on sale. Also depends whether the skin you want comes up. It'll be a pain in the butt if a 1350RP skin goes on sale and you don't own the champion ahahahaha

IHonorUDude

Recruiter

06-10-2013

Not Bad But Put Some ADCs On Sale

slovakiaman

06-10-2013

Quote:
SafirTouch:
BAD SALE , i was expecting for justicar syndra , valkyrie diana , shockblade zed , and for champion's maybe , Orianna , Syndra , Leona , Kha Zix . Its really annoying to see that you put malphite skin again , and veigar , that skin is quite ok , but veigar its easy to counter , easy to kill , has no escape so nobody plays him , after that sale with ahri skin , i was so happy thinking that yay they will make great sales from now on . BUT NOOOO -.- .

All champions u said were on sale withing 3 months and veigar can't escape? Have u ever played him? It looks like no.

SupremeNexus

Recruiter

06-10-2013

Really nice sale

xXxDarkStylexXx

06-10-2013

are you facking kidding me??it has be a month......and where the heck is Aatrox??

Nicole Silver

06-10-2013

My RP has eyes only for Aatrox... till then no skins for me

Maverick

Recruiter

06-10-2013

The new Ultimate Skin next time pls :>

NspeciaL

06-10-2013

please Traditional Lee Sin or he passed recently ?