Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Aatrox release date

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3NJI

Senior Member

06-01-2013

Hello,i would ask when will be Aatrox released? Its more then 3 weaks and no more info about him. I am not alone who waiting on him, so small info will be good. I am sorry for posting this thread, but i twice per day watching google for some release info. Someone speculating he will be released May 26th, but he dont. Then i think he can be on June 1st, but still not. So thx for any info a sry for posting it. I really dont know if i wait for Aatrox or buy other champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighLanderPony

Senior Member

06-01-2013

Noone... fking... knows.

RAAAGE!!!

But I'd say it's either next week or the week after.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Shadow

Senior Member

06-01-2013

Quote:
D3NJI:
Hello,i would ask when will be Aatrox released? Its more then 3 weaks and no more info about him. I am not alone who waiting on him, so small info will be good. I am sorry for posting this thread, but i twice per day watching google for some release info. Someone speculating he will be released May 26th, but he dont. Then i think he can be on June 1st, but still not. So thx for any info a sry for posting it. I really dont know if i wait for Aatrox or buy other champ.


And yet you didn't see all "You will know it when EVERYONE ELSE knows it!" answers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kcugi

Recruiter

06-01-2013

W8, ima use my time machine to learn the date, but it will have it's costs.
----

Ok, I have it. Now u just need to pay me 1000$$ and this knowledge is yours


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demon at Sword

Senior Member

06-01-2013

What happen riot?? why it takes really long time?? Thresh was released in few days after reveal, and zac 14 days after reveal, so why aatrox isnt released after 23 days ??????


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleSummon

Recruiter

06-01-2013

Quote:
DrticSpeku:
What happen riot?? why it takes really long time?? Thresh was released in few days after reveal, and zac 14 days after reveal, so why aatrox isnt released after 23 days ??????

Technical issues and his kit wasn't made well enough (you can see he got tweaked a few times in PBE compared to Thresh and Zac who barely got touched).

Anyway his skin splash is on PBE so the next patch is close... I don't think that riot work on weekends so I will guess next week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3NJI

Senior Member

06-01-2013

I like this sarcastic answer. if you dont know it, please dont answer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cool stranger

Senior Member

06-01-2013

Quote:
D3NJI:
Hello,i would ask when will be Aatrox released? Its more then 3 weaks and no more info about him. I am not alone who waiting on him, so small info will be good. I am sorry for posting this thread, but i twice per day watching google for some release info. Someone speculating he will be released May 26th, but he dont. Then i think he can be on June 1st, but still not. So thx for any info a sry for posting it. I really dont know if i wait for Aatrox or buy other champ.

Check the NA forums man. Aatrox has been cancelled. Riot will rework him and release him later this year.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=44


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Shadow

Senior Member

06-01-2013

Quote:
D3NJI:
I like this sarcastic answer. if you dont know it, please dont answer.


....Do you EXPECT people to know the future? None is being sarcastic we are just telling the truth, "YOU WILL KNOW WHEN EVERYONE ELSE FREAKIN KNOWS!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hrki

Senior Member

06-01-2013

Quote:
cool stranger:
Check the NA forums man. Aatrox has been cancelled. Riot will rework him and release him later this year.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Which post?


12