Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TPA skins and bundle sale extended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squarry

05-31-2013

Got to agreed with NicuDeLaPiataMar and Sister of Agony.Those skins are lame, nobody wants them, so nobody guys them.And so they are prolonging it to get more money,My bet is that they dont have much to lose - skins probably never took much time and effort to create, so~

Milk

05-31-2013

And what about Ghost Bride Morgana? You release it like 12 days before, and publish after a month? This logic seems legit

Uuluwi

05-31-2013

all great and amazing,but why didn't you guys bring out Fnatic comemorative skins out first? they were season 1 champs,were they not?

WarStickz

05-31-2013

I acctually find these skins pretty cool, but still, they have too high price. Anyway around, i wouldn't purchase them nor any other skin ever(too little money to be spending on videogames)

Otomuss

05-31-2013

Quote:
WarStickz:
I acctually find these skins pretty cool, but still, they have too high price. Anyway around, i wouldn't purchase them nor any other skin ever(too little money to be spending on videogames)

Most of these skins are ugly, nothing changes yet they cost 750rp...

Basem123

05-31-2013

I will buy only a skin with name "RASOF" on it

eyCoco

06-01-2013

Mundo players out there, or you who likes him just a bit.. I would recomend that you buy this TPA skin.. the sound FX's are pretty nice

killgun98

Recruiter

06-01-2013

this skins all suck thats why nobody buys them...
and tpa assasins also suck so no comment on sale...

Defreshed

06-01-2013

The Shen skin is pretty cool.

jake77

06-01-2013

i really wan't TPA ezreal !!!