Rads error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jankijs007

28-05-2013

When i try to start league of legends i recive this :"Could not connect to the HTTP server.Please check that your Internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access."
I try to fix it by:
-Unninstaling lol,then downloading newer lol instal since my lol was on my pc like 1 year,but that didnt fix problem
-My firewall is turned of form day i instaled windows 7 and my antivirus is disabled and lol is addedd to exeption list.
-I tryed other things too but not succeded

If you would suggest me any ways i could fix this, i would be thankfull

SoulReaper999

Wrenchmen

28-05-2013

Hello there,

Since i don't know what you've already tried I'm gonna list some solutions that i know. Let me know if you still experiencing the same issue !!

1. Close out your game/patcher, hit ctrl+alt+delete and make sure all instances of LoL.Launcher are gone, then restart the patcher process and let it sit.
2. Go to your Riot Games/RADS/System folder under your default install path, right click and run the rads_user_kernel.exe file as an admin, then try starting your patcher.
3. Try deleting your LoL_Air_Client folder (the default install path for this folder is c:\Riot Games\RADS\Projects) and then repatching.(This might take a lot of time so i am suggesting you to do it if nothing else works)
4. Replace <install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe, with this file
5. Try installing, Microsoft Dot NET Framework 4.0 and, Dot NET 3.5
6. Try running through the RADS solution in this Video Fix by a fellow Wrenchman

jankijs007

28-05-2013

I tried all of solutions you listed, and sadly noone is working for me,I dont know what is the problem, cuse i can play any other games online, and my internet works good, just lol doesnt work.It was working all the time until 3-4 days ago that rads error showed up.

SoulReaper999

Wrenchmen

28-05-2013

Then try removing all exceptions of lol from you firewall and add them again, also add them to your antivirus's exception list
Firewall Article Here you can find the Executables of League of Legends
Also try to open the ports on your router that lol is using - Port forwarding Article.
You can check if the ports are opened by using this page - http://www.firebind.com/tests/lol

Let me know if the problem persists !!

Edit: Also make sure to update Internet Explorer and that Internet Explorer is not set to "Work Offline"