[Guide] How to contact the Player Support and create a ticket.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikros Grigoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

20-05-2013

Hello summoners.

Most of us encountered an issue that we couldn't resolve in the forums (like billing issues) and we had to contact Riot's Player Support.

This is a guide on how to create an account and contact the support properly.

Step #1:
Visit the Player Support page.

Step #2:
(Optional) Change the language to your mother tongue if available on the top right corner of the page (press the flag).

Step #3:
Sign up. NOTE: This account is different than your game account. I suggest that you use your real data (Email, name, age) that you used to sign up in your game account. It will make it easier for the Player Support to verify your account (in case you want to recover it).

Step #4:
Login.

Step #5:
Submit your request. I recommend to use your native language if available, for better and faster support.

Step #6:
Wait for the answer. When the Player Support answers you (mostly the maximum time would be 72 hours in busy days. It could be 5 minutes, depending on your request and ticket traffic.) an email will be sent at the email you signed up with and the answer will be posted here.
You can post back a comment and/or rate whether the support helped you or not.

NOTE: If it is not necessary, do not comment/bump your ticket because it will cause it to go back in the queue thus you will wait more time for an answer.

Step #7:
Answer back and be nice! Saying thanks in case the Player Support helped you or explain that the issue wasn't resolved nicely. No need to get aggressive if your request wasn't resolved at first.

Step #8:
(Optional) Check your previous solved tickets here.

Don't be afraid to ask something either in the forums or in the Player Support. Player Support are the coolest guys mounted with tools to help the community they love so much.

I hope this guide helps and clear things out.