Next ultimate skin for Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leeth145

18-05-2013

Hi all, Riot just confirmed that the next ultimate skin (aka skins like Pulsefire Ezreal for 3.2k RP) will hopefully be released next month.

Source:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...o_have/ca107ft

So it's pretty obvious that it will be the "Spirit Summoner Udyr" skin.

- The skin was leaked about 8 months ago and was intended to be a legendary skin, but Riot spent more time on it.

- Udyr has just gotten alot of buffs, this happened to Ezreal too when he got Pulsefire.

- Hippalus said this new ultimate skin would come out this month, but only now do they confirm that it's gonna be next month.

- Garena moderators already mentioned it as " Spirit Guard Udyr ", this thread was deleted to keep it a secret though.

- Udyr overall is a great champion for an ultimate skin, imagine summoning the spirit of the stance and turning into the beast itself.

So what do you guys think? Will it be Spirit Summoner Udyr or do you think it might be some other skin?

Jardine

18-05-2013

disagree... Im quite sure that new ultimate skin will be ''dragonborn'' swain(im not sure if that's real name,but probably you all know what i mean)...

My personal opinion,i would like to see Shurima Desert champions get ultimate skin,and i hear some theory where zilean might recieve ultimate skin

We had Shadow Isle patch....we had Freljord... Shurima desert should be next

Fillio

18-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeth145 View Post
Hi all, Riot just confirmed that the next ultimate skin (aka skins like Pulsefire Ezreal for 3.2k RP) will hopefully be released next month.

Source:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...o_have/ca107ft

So it's pretty obvious that it will be the "Spirit Summoner Udyr" skin.

- The skin was leaked about 8 months ago and was intended to be a legendary skin, but Riot spent more time on it.

- Udyr has just gotten alot of buffs, this happened to Ezreal too when he got Pulsefire.

- Hippalus said this new ultimate skin would come out this month, but only now do they confirm that it's gonna be next month.

- Garena moderators already mentioned it as " Spirit Guard Udyr ", this thread was deleted to keep it a secret though.

- Udyr overall is a great champion for an ultimate skin, imagine summoning the spirit of the stance and turning into the beast itself.

So what do you guys think? Will it be Spirit Summoner Udyr or do you think it might be some other skin?
Well there are some theories, one of which is spirit summoner udyr. Another one could be the dragonmaster swain. But i really hope this time well get an ultimate skin for a female champion. The fact that most legendary skins are for male champions is something i don't get.

Snoppyz

16-06-2013

I really hope it's not the stupid udyr. In this game there is one champion that is dreadfully boring to me and that's Udyr

TotallyNotSmurf

16-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoppyz View Post
I really hope it's not the stupid udyr. In this game there is one champion that is dreadfully boring to me and that's Udyr

Oh no she didn't...

HighLanderPony

16-06-2013

Official sources confirmed that it WON'T be Dragon Master Swain...

TriggerHappy7

21-06-2013

so lame..

TriggerHappy7

21-06-2013

league of legends suck d1cks.....

I aint no Carry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

21-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerHappy7 View Post
league of legends suck d1cks.....
THta's why youre level 30? Seems legit or you hacked some dude...

Equilibriumuvx

21-06-2013

Black Hole Xerath. Never gonna happen though .