High ping and FPS drop FIX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jak

17-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryxo View Post
Lol is made in Adobe air dude... But yea you dont need Pando Media booster, its just for the client download.
No, pando actually boosts your performance just a little without it i run with about 220-240 fps with it i run with 250-260 on very high everything and shadows high, so keep it, it actually helps.

RCrashR

23-05-2013

USE THIS TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS!!!! And stop making so many threads about ping and fps!!!!

RCrashR

06-06-2013

Stop making so many threads and make some search about this there are like 10000 threads about your problems!!!!
And about "i can't start client" or this kind of threads.. ctrl-alt-delete go to processes and end every process that contains LOL / League of legends/ Pando in the name.. than start the client again.
If it still doesn't work.. see your adobe.. it's probably broken and needs reinstall.

Uaex V Tzhaar

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCrashR View Post
Hi all summoners,
As i said in some threads i will post a fix to this problems. After a week of tests and collaborating with riot support team we have fixed the problem.
I have tried the fix on 3 different computers and it worked on all of them!
1. Start/Control Panel/Programs/Uninstall a program
And remove this from your computer:
a) Leauge of legends
b) Pando Media Booster
c) Adobe (uninstall everything that cotains "adobe" in the name
2. Delete any remaining files from where the game was installed
3. MyComputer - right click on C: or wherever your windows is installed Properties and click on Disk Cleanup - check all the boxes and and click OK.
4. Recommended to restart your computer.
5. Download and install the game (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload)
6. Open a browser and install the latest adobe .. it should pop up automatically when you will open a page that uses adobe like youtube
7. Go play and have fun
After all this my Fps is stable at 85 (Before: was fluctuating between 90 and 10 )) and ping stable at 50 (Before: was fluctuating between 120 - 300)

If it doesn't work post a thread or something i will send you some tests you can perform to find the problem.

@RIOT please stick this on main page
you should make same guide "translated" into Windows 7 "language". I understand everything but some dummies might not.

RCrashR

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaex V Tzhaar View Post
you should make same guide "translated" into Windows 7 "language". I understand everything but some dummies might not.
I should but I won't because it's not my job i made this thread just because i fixed my problem and my friends problems when Riot didn't have an answer, and if i didn't post my thread on reddit i think hundreds or even thousands of players would still have this problem.
I asked Riot to pin this thread on main page or make it better = guide.. 0 reaction even though i saw on reddit thousands of thanks from NA and EUW

HYBAA

01-11-2013

not working

ISpam4Fun

12-11-2013

I don't even have fps....I have a fart power.It's a new source of power, you see, I just stuck my cable in my **** and turn the computer on.You may feel some kind of a shocky feeling in you whole body.But when you fart your FPS(farts per second) goes crazy, like 500.Trust me it works.

FroZenx0

12-11-2013

Nah I need help I did everything step by step and didnt work. I play CoD with 70 ping in servers out of my country so I dont think my net is the case as I have a good Upload/Download speed , HELP HERE! I got 100-110 ping stable : [ .