High ping and FPS drop FIX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RCrashR

17-05-2013

Hi all summoners,
As i said in some threads i will post a fix to this problems. After a week of tests and collaborating with riot support team we have fixed the problem.
I have tried the fix on 3 different computers and it worked on all of them!
1. Start/Control Panel/Programs/Uninstall a program
And remove this from your computer:
a) Leauge of legends
b) Pando Media Booster
c) Adobe (uninstall everything that cotains "adobe" in the name
2. Delete any remaining files from where the game was installed
3. MyComputer - right click on C: or wherever your windows is installed Properties and click on Disk Cleanup - check all the boxes and and click OK.
4. Recommended to restart your computer.
5. Download and install the game (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload)
6. Open a browser and install the latest adobe .. it should pop up automatically when you will open a page that uses adobe like youtube
7. Go play and have fun
After all this my Fps is stable at 85 (Before: was fluctuating between 90 and 10 )) and ping stable at 50 (Before: was fluctuating between 120 - 300)

If it doesn't work post a thread or something i will send you some tests you can perform to find the problem.

@RIOT please stick this on main page

A lurking troll

17-05-2013

Im pretty sure that you're gonna need to use Adobe Flash player, and Adobe reader at some point.
Infact, how are those even related to LoL?

Cryxo

17-05-2013

Lol is made in Adobe air dude... But yea you dont need Pando Media booster, its just for the client download.

RCrashR

17-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A lurking troll View Post
Im pretty sure that you're gonna need to use Adobe Flash player, and Adobe reader at some point.
Infact, how are those even related to LoL?
Either windows or your browser will ask you to install adobe.. so do it.. just follow the steps :P

AliasW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCrashR View Post
Hi all summoners,
As i said in some threads i will post a fix to this problems. After a week of tests and collaborating with riot support team we have fixed the problem.
I have tried the fix on 3 different computers and it worked on all of them!
1. Start/Control Panel/Programs/Uninstall a program
And remove this from your computer:
a) Leauge of legends
b) Pando Media Booster
c) Adobe (uninstall everything that cotains "adobe" in the name
2. Delete any remaining files from where the game was installed
3. MyComputer - right click on C: or wherever your windows is installed Properties and click on Disk Cleanup - check all the boxes and and click OK.
4. Recommended to restart your computer.
5. Download and install the game (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload)
6. Open a browser and install the latest adobe .. it should pop up automatically when you will open a page that uses adobe like youtube
7. Go play and have fun
After all this my Fps is stable at 85 (Before: was fluctuating between 90 and 10 )) and ping stable at 50 (Before: was fluctuating between 120 - 300)

If it doesn't work post a thread or something i will send you some tests you can perform to find the problem.
"Smarter" guy would've replaced this with own referral link had to check if it really is redownload link.

RCrashR

17-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasW View Post
"Smarter" guy would've replaced this with own referral link had to check if it really is redownload link.

) i'm at work.. i made this thread in less than 1 min

DumeNuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-05-2013

Not sure, but defragmenting your pc could actually help you...

I have seen average change in LoL, after defragmenting it twice a week, and HUGE change on TF2...

Just so you dont have to do all that in case it happens again...

AliasW

17-05-2013

i'm at "work" too

RCrashR

17-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumeNuke View Post
Not sure, but defragmenting your pc could actually help you...

I have seen average change in LoL, after defragmenting it twice a week, and HUGE change on TF2...

Just so you dont have to do all that in case it happens again...
Well since on all my computers i recently installed windows again... that wasn't a solution that was viable for me.. but if anyone tries it and it's a fix.. than post it :P
But that disk clean up really helps a lot..

AliasW

17-05-2013

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

As simple as this is.

And dare to call me retard anymore.

ps. This DumeNuke called me retard because my previous post. And modified after.