Sivir Rework!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endimeion

16-05-2013

People like me that like Sivir have asked again and again for a Splash art and model rework and Riot said that it is in their future plans to do so. But it is taking them too long! Ashe and Annie got theirs with a good feedback even though I believe especially Ashe didn't really need one. Anyways Updates are always welcome!

So I though we should, as a community, try and boost this request we have until they take some action to it! So all the Sivir funs, back me up!

There are not many arts going around the internet about Sivir so I though we should start a collective of arts and thinks we would like to see in Sivir's rework. I ll make a start and who ever want to follow, is welcome. I am posting an art I made along with this for people to comment and probably post theirs here.

So do you like this?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SIVIR.jpg (439.3 KB, 590 views)

FroztD

19-05-2013

I am in on that ^^

FroztD

22-05-2013

Well so far so good.

This is as far as i have come on my Sivir the battle mistress of NOXUS
so alot to be done and so litle time :P

Ohhhh yeaahhh finaly soon done with my Sivir artwork.. this is when she finds out that she is going to stop working for Noxus after Noxus torch a random city, she asked that they dont burn it to the ground and she could have the city in Noxian hands by the next day,
that was appernetly not fast enought and Noxus sacked the town and burnt it to the ground

-Hope you like it ^^ now its just the last thing left and that is SCARS ohhhhh yeah

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Suvir 2.jpg (3.21 MB, 270 views)

Solomon

23-05-2013

Sivir rework!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_OQIgIPqw