DIAMOND/Plat player needed! LAST SPOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oranis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2013

We got a full house of platinum players. Only a support is needed anymore!

1. Speak fluent english
2. 18+ or if you are VERY mature for you're age
3. Pref a broad selection of supports
4. Lowest platinum REQUIRED min
5. International team!.

UPDATE:
Plenty of messages ingame! Sorry about tarrying with responses, but it isn't easy to talk to 20 people at once.
The Team is currently FULL, but feel free to add me ingame. We might still need to replace some players if they aren't up to the task.

UPDATE UPDATE:
Feel free to add me ingame so we will have a wide roster of players willing to join the team. Or just to play with me! The more the merrier!

Regliaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2013

I match all the points except the 18+ one, going to be 18 in a few week though. If you interested, feel free to contact me in game.

Summoner name: Regliaru

Regards

Regliaru

Oranis

13-05-2013

Have accepted all incoming requests. Don't fret if you didn't get selected for build 0.0. We will likely have to replace some players.

13-05-2013

i am gold 1 atm but i play support very well. If u r willing to test me then add me in game

Oranis

14-05-2013

I haven't seen you guys online today, and jsut incase I can no longer come online I will drop a message here: THe Training has been canceled... AGAIN.
This time I can't make it. I will have to leave early tomorrow morning for a job I did not predict.

14-05-2013

(i tryed to add u in game but it doesnt seem to work btw )