My account has been hacked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naryyy

12-05-2013

Somebody from riot pls help me. My account has been hacked. My friend gave me this account to play on untill I get mine sorted out. The name of the hacked account is MrDinemajor, in game it's Bolje da bezis. I have spent a lot of money on this account, so please do something.

If you are going to change the E-mail on the account plase contact me so I can tell you what you shloud change it to.

DumeNuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2013

Who would have guessed? Free RP come with a price after all. Definitely didnt see that one coming...

Anyway, contact Support. The big button, far right-top corner of the screen, reading SUPPORT.

computo2000

12-05-2013

What should you do? If you bothered trying to change password and username and it didn't work, you should go and send a letter to the ''support''. To do that, look at this site we are now, on the black thing, where it writes My Account, right, with blue letters, it writes support. Make an account there, send a letter to them, and they will ask you some questions. I hope you can answer them... Don't expect them to answer soon though. If no RIOT member gets randomly ill, as happened to me ( lol ), they will be answering you in 3 days from the moment you write them.

PS Did you play a game with the hacker? What champion was the ''hacker'' playing with? I think that its a person who only plays one champion.

TheDarkWanderer

12-05-2013

heloo my acount has been hacked please help me to change my password.my username is thebosseduard,but i dont remember what email i use.help me please

TheDarkWanderer

12-05-2013

soo pleaase help me! my game name is chomolungu1998 and my username thebosseduard contact me please

boomboom96jr

14-05-2013

please help me, my account got hacked, idk who, i have not played with that guy, i were logged in then its says i were logged in somewere else, then i try and logg in again my password dint work, please help, i have spent alot of money on it!

eyadodo

22-06-2013

i am talking from my account but it has been hacked. the one how hacked it changed the email and the pass please riot help me or give my email back so i can change the password

eyadodo

22-06-2013

my account is hacked i cant open it again in the game the hacker has changed the email and the password so please riot can u make my email back to change my password my account :eyadodo my email is :eyadayman22@gmail.com

HJO G4m3 Pr0bL3M

23-06-2013

Someone stole my friend an account verascze. What to do now? Pls help

Chill me carries

23-06-2013

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=543506
Get the instructions from there.