Items for Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LKKHunteer

30-04-2013

Who items is the best for xin Zhao?

JinxedSomeMore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2013

The best items for Xin-zhao, as with any champ are : Situational. Experiment, and find what best suits your playstyle.

The Smith of Lie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2013

Depdends on where do you play him and which role you are aiming to fill. He can serve as bruiser, tank or damage dealer, depending on circumstances.

When I pick Xin in the jungle I tend to play him as initiator/tank with little of support bend. So, the core items of choice are Madred's Razors and Locket of Iron Solari plus boots. Lantern is nice but you can do without it. I shamelessly stole page from Sain Viscious plays here - if I can afford lantern before 8 minutes I take it, if not I just go ahead with Locket.

After that I pick items depending on the game. Usually the boot 2 choice is Merc Threads due to tenacity, but against heavy AD, obviously Ninja Tabi work.

Since I prioritize tanky stats the items I most often end up with are Randuin's Omen vs AD heavy team/fed enemy AD or Bulwark vs AP. By the time you get both (they work nice together) it will be probably over.

Itemizing for damage I'd add Black Cleaver since it synergizes with Xin's passive and gives utility for your friendly AD carry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am The Smith of Lie, The Nəgusä Nägäst of Noobs, The Sultan of Scrubs, The Caliph of Casuals!

LKKHunteer

02-05-2013

Thanks