Shen tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Stefan

19-04-2013

i Need tips for Shen .... I played with him but i didnt do me best .....

Im in the jungle

19-04-2013

Shen is a splitpusher, you wanna just safe farm first few levels. When you get level 6 you need to start watching for any ally that needs a help, or you make a gank with shens ult. On top you HAVE to get Sunfire Cape so you can push top faster. In early-mid game you want to mostly stay at the top and making a pressure. Later in game when you got the ult ready, you go any lane, and sending your 4 allies on the other lane, what you get by that is that enemies have to send someone to defend a tower in 1vs1 with you, and the rest is 4vs4, but when the 4vs4 teamfights is starting, you can ult in to make 5vs4. If you want more, ask a more concrete question

Doctor Stefan

19-04-2013

Thanks .... Can you tell me what Items do i need to buy if you know

Im in the jungle

19-04-2013

Well, depens on the enemy you plat on top and the whole enemy team. That sunfire and a boots are a core i guess. When you are well farmed with some kills you can even go triforce. But i won't tell you more because im not a top player ^^

Doctor Stefan

19-04-2013

Thanks

SpOwl

20-04-2013

i would suggest sunfire,wits end,warmog,spirit visage/frozen mallet, runic bulwark/atmas impaler

Joximm

21-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Stefan View Post
i Need tips for Shen .... I played with him but i didnt do me best .....
I usually see players playing full tank AD Shen,but if you like playing normals you will just love playing AP Shen.He got crazy AP scalings and you can win in trades against almost anyone.By building as tanky bruiser you provide yourself and your ally alot of shield and good tank.So you should build like this:Ionian boots of Lucidity,Seeker's armguard (later turn into zhonya's ),Morellonomicon,Rylai's crystal scepter,Warmog's armor and if you have alot of money either Sunfire Cape or Rabadon's deathcap,depending on your needs.I have found this build to be very fun to play with and it is really strong.

paShadoWn

21-04-2013

Shen is cc ap tank, so yea, Rylai is a must. For pushing you can get the Lantern as first item, it gives you free ward vs ganks and very useful for fast dragon or baron. Since fail junglers often dont get it, and 2 won't hurt either.