Jungle S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamazan

17-04-2013

What are the best runes for junglers like Jarvan,Hecarim,Volibear ?

Hrisstar

17-04-2013

I guess Udyr, Yi and Rengar could actually get a decent start in the jungle. Udir has some good protection + lifesteal that sould help you out in your survival, Yi has Wuju style that promotes some good DMG output early game + his meditate could help you out in staying in the jungle, Rengar has his bola that will help you in the counter-jungle, plus he's popular in the jungle lane lately. Udir's bear form sould help you out in the counter as well. YI's ult is good for quick ganks and escapes.

SnapFish

17-04-2013

I recommend Voliber or Shaco for jungling. Shaco can solo the dragon already in level 6 because of his clone. If you wanna see how, check the champion spotlight about Shaco on Youtube.
Volibear's passive helps him out alot, and hes Majestic Roar fear monsters/minions for like 3 seconds, making it a good tool for taking blue and red buff. And Volibear's Rolling Thunder is execellent for ganking.

But of course its your choice. And when jungling i recommend AD runes.

Zunks

18-04-2013

mobafire.com just go there dude and you can find all you need!!Runes masteries builds for all champion.Explantion why need this and that.Its awesome )

SilentStr1ke

18-04-2013

most builds on mobafire are ****