Mmr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jodveuk

14-04-2013

Yea i have this problem like many others, so how you get your mmr up?
Just playing rankeds?
And is it even possible to climb to 100 LP, i'm now at 94 and i get like 1-2 from win.

Grumpy Drizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2013

By winning more than losing. There's nothing more to it.
It only slows you down when your mmr is too low. I managed to trigger my silver-gold promotion series from 85. Of course I had to limbo in 80-96 by getting 1-2 LP from wins for some time.

It's just that this system is pretty bad by making mmr checks only for the last few points in division 1 instead of having one for each division.

Phoenixvisage

14-04-2013

just keep winning then u should raise ur MMR its like a hidden elo just like i do i win like 75% of my matches

Frikgeek

15-04-2013

MMR is the old Elo system, it's just hidden. You can expect to win ~12 per game, win more if your team's average MMR is lower, lose more if it's higher etc...
@Phoenixvisage, your win ratio is 55.6%, just saying.

DeathAngEL25

Recruiter

17-05-2013

im not sure if it is correct but i have read about mmr and the new rank system and ofc from experience what i understood is this .

a) If you play many games in the same *division* you get less and less lp .

b) if you loose alot of games your mmr is gets lower , so it will put you to play with lower elo summoners and that is bad for you . soo ... if you keep losing = worst summoners with you = more losing LOL

c) If you play against summoners with Higher mmr than you . You get more lp than usuall , like 30-25 lp for each win . and 18 lp for a lose .

d) if you play against summoners with lower mmr than you . you get even less , and if you played like 100 games in the same division you will get alot less points . like 1-10 smthing like that

if you agree and if this is right cause im not sure .. thumbs up and share this info .

Whacked Bear

17-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixvisage View Post
just keep winning then u should raise ur MMR its like a hidden elo just like i do i win like 75% of my matches
128/(128+103)=0.554... That is 55%, not 75% but oh well.
In normal games you have 48% win and in total (including bot and custom games) you have 776 /766 which is about 50.03% Just thought you might want to know instead of trying to estimate by yourself.

Sorry for being mean and looking up the stats ♥♥♥

Six Gun Lover

17-05-2013

@DeathAngEL25
Havent heard for lowering the LP you gain if you play many games in the same division. And it make no sense if you keep your MMR the same, e.g. win 1 game, lose 1 game...i really doubt that this is included in the calculations, at least from all i read about the new system.

Cloudseeker91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information